Thelma & Louise 0 0%

Gladiator 16 24.62%

Hannibal 0 0%

Black Hawk Down 1 1.54%

The Martian 0 0%

Other 1 1.54%

Total:65

Gladiator for me too...

Only just beats out Blade Runner though.

Around the Network

Alien.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Scott is such a weird, unpredictable director. He's made some all time great movies and a bunch of mediocre ones.

I'd give this prize to Blade Runner, as long as we're taking the director's cut version. Amazing production design, special effects, and music, and lots of provocative commentary on artificial intelligence and what it means to be human.

My personal favorite is Gladiator, with Alien following close in second and The Martian in third. I would put Blade Runner but its been a long time since I watched and I don't fully remember the movie.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Blade Runner closely followed by Alien for me. Gladiator probably takes 3rd but it's a distance behind those first 2.

Around the Network

Looks like I haven't watched a single movie of his. So let's say Gladiator.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

For me, it has to be Gladiator, I'm a sucker for epic drama and antiquity/ancient Europe settings as well. Close second shared by Alien and Blade Runner. I'm currently in the process of buying some classics and favorites on 4K Blu-ray, there are some great collector's boxes being released of late.

Even if Alien is one of my favorites movies of all times, Blade Runner is a masterpiece, so mi vote go to that.
My 3 favorites films from Ridley Scott:
-Blade Runner
-Alien
-Black Rain (Underated movie)

American Gangster deserves a mention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Shocking how few of his movies I've watched, despite owning 10 of them on Blu-Ray. The only one I watched is Black Hawk Down which was pretty good!

Tried to watch Blade Runner ~10 years ago and couldn't get over the 30 min mark. Was pretty dark and kinda boring. Will give it another try though.
Started watching Alien with my wife around 3 years ago and she fell asleep after 15 min. I then stopped the movie and we never continued.

Last edited by Barozi - on 14 December 2020