By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Okami HD sales numbers leaked

The Switch version and the PS4 version are very huge

Around the Network

That's actually really high. Puts Okami across all versions over 3 million which is more than a lot of Capcom's franchises can boast of from one game (albeit with ports and whatnot).

I am currently sigless.

Nice sales all around but especially Switch.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Nice. Freaking love Okami, I bought it on Xbox One for the collection and on Steam for whenever I need to revisit the game. I wanna buy the Wii version next, for the collection.

Knowing the Switch version came out last is pretty impressive. It is a genre more popular on Nintendo systems tho so it was expected i think.

Around the Network
Stellar_Fungk said:

Is this game good? What kind of game is this?

AngryLittleChemist's post answers the first question perfectly, I think. As for what kind of game: think of it as Twilight Princess, but with better art, more talky parts, and simpler puzzles that get spoiled for you by the game itself about five seconds after you encounter them.

It's genuinely not a bad game at all, mind you, but it's far from a great one, and it overstays its welcome about halfway through.

noname2200 said:
Stellar_Fungk said:

Is this game good? What kind of game is this?

AngryLittleChemist's post answers the first question perfectly, I think. As for what kind of game: think of it as Twilight Princess, but with better art, more talky parts, and simpler puzzles that get spoiled for you by the game itself about five seconds after you encounter them.

It's genuinely not a bad game at all, mind you, but it's far from a great one, and it overstays its welcome about halfway through.

agreed. But this is such a far take from the consensus on boards at the time. I remember so many calling this game a better Zelda game than Twilight Princess(i disagreed of course)

MasonADC said:

121k is a lot better than i would have expected for Xbox

I was expecting sub 100K, decent support for it. 

Surprised PC is even in second place

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

good news for such a piece of art! still didn't get the time to play it, I must

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^