By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales: Week 47, 2020 (Nov 16 - Nov 22)

Those Switch numbers though!

Around the Network

Yeah. Nothing will touch Nintendo in Japan.

Pretty good week! Switch doing almost the same as last year. Huge sales for Momotaro. Super Mario Party add quite the spike, did it have a special promotion or is it just the holidays coming that boost the title?

Signature goes here!

While this week for Switch is definitely good it doesnt really allow room for optimism considering no more big releases.
Seems this holiday will be below the past couple ones which is a bit disappointing considering the year its had.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:

While this week for Switch is definitely good it doesnt really allow room for optimism considering no more big releases.
Seems this holiday will be below the past couple ones which is a bit disappointing considering the year its had.

I'm not so sure about that. Sales are more than likely based on supply rather than demand atm.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

I honestly wonder when saturation will kick in for Switch. Sales are still great.

brute said:

Nintendo sells all Switch consoles it can deliver right now. It wouldn't surprise me if some retailer would announce a lottery for the console again.

It is however possible that Nintendo will prioritize the western markets and thus ship less consoles to Japan than they did last year.

Is this the week of the release of the Switch/RFA Bundle?
If so, I would've thought sales of RFA would be much higher.

The tale of RFA being the best selling RPG of the current era in the region after Pokemon and DQ what a run it has had.

Pikmin almost at 300k. It should have hit the million worldwide.