By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you want for Christmas?

Nighthawk117 said:

I wish for peace on Earth and good will toward all men and women.

Amen.

V-r0cK said:

Just a break from work (which I will be getting thankfully).

Same here, would love for a 2 week one but we are understaffed due to all the layoffs from the pandemic but at the least I'll get a week off during Christmas week.

Basil's YouTube Channel

Around the Network

I want a job.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

That new Game & Watch

curl-6 said:

Doom Eternal for Switch, non-cloud.

Well, shit, looks like Christmas is coming early this year!

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

I've got more than enough game wise to keep me going for a long while, but I will add something non gaming related. I would love an official blu ray release of Kill la Kill (just got into anime this year and damn its expensive)... As for gaming... I would love a full on general Nintendo Direct (yes, thats right, bring it back baby).

On a more serious note, I just wish this pandemic was over and my family can meet my 5 month old daughter. I really hope for a successful vaccine so life can have some semblance of normalcy.

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network

Legacy of Kain series, F-Zero series, Wario Land series, proper Quake series and Shinobi series.

Mental stability... although I'd happily take a PS5 and Demon's Souls Remake as an alternative if anyone is offering

curl-6 said:
curl-6 said:

Doom Eternal for Switch, non-cloud.

Well, shit, looks like Christmas is coming early this year!

Yes! Wish we could get a physical copy, but I have more than enough space to download it.

OK, I changed my mind....Forget about that peace on Earth crap I posted earlier in this thread.....Now I just want a few pounds of Plutonium 239 so I can build some dirty bombs and .....................you figure out the rest. LOL.