By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you want for Christmas?

That new Game & Watch

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Doom Eternal for Switch, non-cloud.

Well, shit, looks like Christmas is coming early this year!

I've got more than enough game wise to keep me going for a long while, but I will add something non gaming related. I would love an official blu ray release of Kill la Kill (just got into anime this year and damn its expensive)... As for gaming... I would love a full on general Nintendo Direct (yes, thats right, bring it back baby).

On a more serious note, I just wish this pandemic was over and my family can meet my 5 month old daughter. I really hope for a successful vaccine so life can have some semblance of normalcy.

1doesnotsimply

Legacy of Kain series, F-Zero series, Wario Land series, proper Quake series and Shinobi series.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
curl-6 said:

Doom Eternal for Switch, non-cloud.

Well, shit, looks like Christmas is coming early this year!

Yes! Wish we could get a physical copy, but I have more than enough space to download it.

OK, I changed my mind....Forget about that peace on Earth crap I posted earlier in this thread.....Now I just want a few pounds of Plutonium 239 so I can build some dirty bombs and .....................you figure out the rest. LOL.

MOTM III hoodie
Yzy 500 utility black

Not that I asked anyone for those but it’s what I want lol

I want to actually have time to spend with family. Dad is coming this Christmas, I see him only once in two years or so, but I'm in a crunchy time at work and I feel I will need to work even on holidays

Oh, I know it was about games. Sorry, but I needed to vent somewhere

A new game announcement from hideo kojima and funito ueda.