People are saying its "the tools" fault.
It probably is a least some a tools thing. They just didn't seem ready for this gen or these games. That said that assumes that Sony has A) 100% affinity with their tools from day one and B) assume they will not improve, change, or update their tools.
Both companies will improve so I'm not sure the "difference" will actually ever change.
Quoting from a different forums opinion of the video "- Cars detail, geometric detail, grass, tessellation, environmental geometry takes a big hit on Xbox consoles.
- DF theorizes this is likely a bug. They have been told the developers are looking into it."
I haven't watched the video. I probably won't. I'm not getting Dirt 5 so I can't find the interest into listening to them discuss it.
- Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
- Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
- Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
- Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people) (10/23/2018 - and beyond)