By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 11th Annual Greatest Games Event - The Discussion Thread

Soon I'll have to reveal my first game, so go on, try to guess it. By the way, my list contains quite a few new entries, but mostly in the lower part of the list. As a result #50, #49 and #48 all are new entries in my list.

#50
Play the cards and roll the dice!
The dev is now owned by Microsoft.
A pen&paper RPG converted to a card game as a video game.
Manage your own party to find your path in this adventure.

#49
Sally looks for Emily.
A nightmare.
Play at the Bachman school, an arcade and a mine.

#48
Beat that dragon with the help of your circular companion.
Get your workout to beat the enemies.

#47
Both princesses are actually featured in the title of the game.



3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
Mnementh said:

#47
Both princesses are actually featured in the title of the game.

47 - TLOZ: Twilight Princess?



Jpcc86 said:
Mnementh said:

#47
Both princesses are actually featured in the title of the game.

47 - TLOZ: Twilight Princess?

Wow, that was fast. And correct too!



3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

#48
Beat that dragon with the help of your circular companion.
Get your workout to beat the enemies.

Ring Fit Adventure

Surprised this game makes it in a top 50 all time! I'm curious to see if it's gonna be in the overall top when all is said and done!



My list will be done by tonight and I'll post my #50 in the ranks !



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
Jpcc86 said:
Darashiva said:

I'll add another hint for these games.

#50

-Court Jester turns a kingdom to stone and curses its royalty

-This was the first game in the series that was officially released in Europe

#46

-The main characters last name is the first word in the game's title.

-The second word in the title is what the Milky Way is.

50 - Dragon Quest VIII

46 - Mario Galaxy?

Correct on #50, and a good guess for 46 but not quite. You have the right word there though.



Supermario28 said:

#48
Beat that dragon with the help of your circular companion.
Get your workout to beat the enemies.

Ring Fit Adventure

Surprised this game makes it in a top 50 all time! I'm curious to see if it's gonna be in the overall top when all is said and done!

Correct. And well, I think it is important enough to earn a spot at least for one year. Nintendo did quite well with this and I am not against non-traditional games. For the overall toplist... mZuzek compiles a list including all games listed anywhere. So it will be included, but probably with a rank somewhere 500-1000 or so.



3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Darashiva said:

Correct on #50, and a good guess for 46 but not quite. You have the right word there though.

I take it its Rogue Galaxy then, right? 



OK, two games are guessed, but not the first two I have to reveal. So I give another hint to #50, so that hopefully someone gets it.

#50
Play the cards and roll the dice!
The dev is now owned by Microsoft.
A pen&paper RPG converted to a card game as a video game.
Manage your own party to find your path in this adventure.
This mobile game features the first adventure path of a series, happening in Varisia starting with a goblin adventure in Sandpoint.

#49
Sally looks for Emily.
A nightmare.
Play at the Bachman school, an arcade and a mine.
There is no working Tequila as far as I know in the game, but Soda cans that can be used to distract monsters.

#48: Ring Fit Adventure as guessed by Supermario28.

#47: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess as guessed by Jpcc86.

#46
Craft to survive and try to escape.



3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:

OK, two games are guessed, but not the first two I have to reveal. So I give another hint to #50, so that hopefully someone gets it.

#50
Play the cards and roll the dice!
The dev is now owned by Microsoft.
A pen&paper RPG converted to a card game as a video game.
Manage your own party to find your path in this adventure.
This mobile game features the first adventure path of a series, happening in Varisia starting with a goblin adventure in Sandpoint.

#49
Sally looks for Emily.
A nightmare.
Play at the Bachman school, an arcade and a mine.
There is no working Tequila as far as I know in the game, but Soda cans that can be used to distract monsters.

#48: Ring Fit Adventure as guessed by Supermario28.

#47: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess as guessed by Jpcc86.

#46
Craft to survive and try to escape.

#50 is Pathfinder: Kingmaker