Tomb Raider 5 6.25%

Mass Effect 3 3.75%

Dead Space 0 0%

Other 4 5.00%

Total:80

Syphon Filter

Around the Network

Uncharted easy

I'm pleasantly surprised at Gears of War being #1. Glad that it is and I concur it's the best.

Infamous.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

For single player Gears by a mile. For multiplayer Splatoon by a mile. I prefer the first 3 Mass Effect and the last 3 Tomb Raider games to both, but those are RPG's and Action Adventures respectively.

Around the Network

I went with Tomb Raider since it's so iconic and has a decent history.

It's incredibly close for me between Gears of War and Splatoon.

Both are amazing, but ultimately I voted for Gears for having meatier (har har) single player campaigns.

Playing Spec Ops now. It's pretty good but it's no Gears.

Suprised Dead Space got no votes, thats one of my favorite IPs. Also The Evil Within is heavily underated.

Mar1217 said:
Guess I'm the lone boy who voted for Vanquish even if I know the IP hasn't been much more active in the latest years lol

Azzanation said:
Suprised Dead Space got no votes, thats one of my favorite IPs. Also The Evil Within is heavily underated.

Vanquish and Dead Space were both close runners up for me, both are excellent, the former for its lightning paced intensity and the latter for its creepiness and awesome dismemberment mechanic.