Vanquish 3 3.75%

The Last of Us 11 13.75%

Max Payne 1 1.25%

Tomb Raider 5 6.25%

Mass Effect 3 3.75%

Dead Space 0 0%

Other 4 5.00%

Total:80

For me currently...probably the REmakes...

A few years ago...probably Uncharted or Gears...

But if we go back to most nostalgic for me personally...Jet Force Gemini.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

From the memories of my childhood Tomb Raider is action-adventure, not TPS

Voted for Splatoon

Tomb Raider is action adventure game focused in exploration.

Gears of War is a pure TP Shooter.

Yeah I have to go with Gears also. I Iike Uncharted and Tomb Raider better but both are more action adventure games with puzzles and exploitation.

Original Gears trilogy. Max Mayne is a very close 2nd though.

Around the Network

I voted for Gears. No other series I've played knows how to ramp it up and slow it down like Gears of War. Great variety, too.

With that said, I'm gonna download Spec Ops: The Line, today. Been hearing great things about that game for years!

Was Uncharted, but I had more fun with Tomb Raider this gen. Regardless of whether or not it should be regarded as being in this genre, I’ll vote for that one.

Gears of War series: the best TP SHOOTER (the best as a TP shooter). Max Payne is following next.
Uncharted series: the best TP action adventure game series (the best TP action overall)
The Last of Us 1 and Dead Space 1 both are amazing games with incredible lore and story telling and also with very solid action
ME series is goood overall and feels more like an action RPG, but as a TP shooter ME series is pretty weak I think.

Ka-pi96 said:
Star Wars Battlefront by miles.

Those games were amazing! Too bad the series was abandoned and #3 never released. The footage that came out of it latter looked like it would've been brilliant.

I did love the original Battlefront on the Xbox. Aren't the current gen ones FPS games though?

d21lewis said:
I voted for Gears. No other series I've played knows how to ramp it up and slow it down like Gears of War. Great variety, too.

With that said, I'm gonna download Spec Ops: The Line, today. Been hearing great things about that game for years!

Specs Ops the Line is excellent, at least in my opinion. Really original take on the action game genre. Hope you enjoy!

Of those in the poll that I've played, my vote goes to The Last of Us. I wouldn't say that it has the best TPS mechanics, or even that's it's a TPS game to a large degree, but it's my favorite series on the list (at least right now).