By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo announces Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & the Blade of Light for Switch, first time in English

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & the Blade of Light will be sold digitally for Switch starting on December 4 for $5.99. Retailers will be selling a Fire Emblem 30th Anniversary Edition for $49.99, which includes a physical NES box and replica NES Game Pak art piece with a protective sleeve, a 222-page Legacy of Archanea deluxe hardbound art book, game download code, NES instruction manual, fold-out world map, and a Mini Nintendo Power retro collectible.

Source

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

About damn time!

Love and tolerate.

Meh, I’d be more excited if they updated it a tad... it’s too dated now...

Seems like this should just be added to the NES playable games with the membership. Why sell this one NES game for 6 bucks?

It's nice, but I played the DS remake a long time ago. Also, this is a NES game, will it also be included in the online service?

Last edited by Darwinianevolution - on 22 October 2020

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

That NES cart is cooool

KLXVER said:
Seems like this should just be added to the NES playable games with the membership. Why sell this one NES game for 6 bucks?

That would be great, but it looks like this version has a few tweaks -- save states and a rewind feature among them -- so that might justify it being sold separately?

In any event, I'm pumped for the chance to play a localized version!

So this is the classic/traditional Fire Emblem rumours were talking about

Edit: I also think it's the last Nintendo announcement to be released this year, this must be the worst Nintendo Q4 is quite some time 

Last edited by IcaroRibeiro - on 22 October 2020

First time? They forgot they remade and localized Shadow Dragon for the DS?

They should just add this to the NES Online App.

And Shadow Dragon is not very fun to begin with.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
KLXVER said:

That would be great, but it looks like this version has a few tweaks -- save states and a rewind feature among them -- so that might justify it being sold separately?

In any event, I'm pumped for the chance to play a localized version!

Every NES and SNES game on the NSO service has save states and the rewind feature, just sayin'...