By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the next game you plan to buy?

Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity.

I am also interested in Mario Kart Live, but I am going to wait and see what the early adopters say about it. I have plenty of games to keep me occupied until Hyrule Warriors: AoC though, so that is my next buy.

Around the Network

Demon's Souls on PS5 and Cyberpunk 2077 on PC. It would have also been WoW:Shadowlands as well but that's been delayed until December. Still, so much stuff to play lol

Haha well! Lots of games i'm going to buy from this month till December would be:

-Pikmin 3 Deluxe
-Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
-Collection of SaGa: Final Fantasy Legend
-Ghostrunner (Xbox)
-Cyberpunk 2077 (Xbox)
-Yakuza: Like a Dragon (Xbox)
-The Medium (Xbox)
-Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition (Xbox)
-Dragon Quest XI S: Definitive Edition (Xbox)
-Amnesia: Rebirth (PC)

Steam ID: Quakecore89 / GOG: AMDFX89 / Xbox Live Tag: QUAKEcore89 / NS: SW-7937-5976-6855 / PSN ID: Quakecore89-

Current PC: Ryzen 7 3700X/32GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM/GTX 1660 Super/Crucial 250GB SATA M.2+Corsair 1TB NVMe)

Something came out for PSVR or is coming out, which I wanted, but I forgot what it was now. I'm too absorbed by FS 2020 anyway.

If available I'll buy 2 games with a ps5, don't know which ones yet since I haven't looked at the line up yet. But I always end up buying two games with a new console. All I know is, it won't be Cyberpunk, over it.

I just bought Nioh on the recent PS Store sale.

I won't buy anymore games day one until I get a PS5, I'll just take advantage of discounts/ holiday sales.

Around the Network

Gears Tactics for me. Love Xcom and Gears, been waiting since April for Xbox to get it

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Petal Crash, looks cute.

The only two games I plan on buying the rest of the year are Cyberpunk 2077 and Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity. I do impulse buy from time to time, so maybe I'll end up getting something else as well; maybe not.

Katamari Damacy Reroll for Xbox One

My next game will be Cold Steel 4