By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the next game you plan to buy?

Atelier Ryza is the next game period I’m buying as soon as it’s on stock again.

If we’re talking strictly new games, idk I’m not really looking forward to anything with an actual release date right now besides Monster Hunter Rise I guess.

Last edited by Ultrashroomz - on 15 October 2020

Around the Network

Probably cyberpunk 2077.

It'll be for launch. Gears Tactics, Yakuza Like a Dragon, and Dirt 5.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Just bought Hades and will keep playing it until Pikmin 3 DX is out!
I have a lot of games in my eShop wishlist like The last Campfire, Raji, Manifold Garden, Cuphead, SpiritFarer, a short Hike.... Ori and the will of the wisps is one of them too but i'll wait until december to have a Physical copy.

I'm surprised no one is planning on getting Pikmin though

Hopefully Age of Empires definitive edition, but that would require it going on sale soon.

May well be something else, I've bought at least 2 games per week for like the 4 weeks. Steam sales are really hurting my wallet!

Around the Network

Maybe FFVII Remake or Cyberpunk.

Halo infinite and God of war I'm coming back

I game on all consoles and PC

Ghost of Tsushima and Yakuza Like a Dragon for PS4

Cyberpunk, Hyrule Warriors and then nothing. With Game Pass, I don't feel like buying games anymore. Plus, my backlog is huge.

Ka-pi96 said:
Hopefully Age of Empires definitive edition, but that would require it going on sale soon.

May well be something else, I've bought at least 2 games per week for like the 4 weeks. Steam sales are really hurting my wallet!

Yep, GTA 5 was on sale so that ended up being the next game I bought.

It was kind of planned in that I've wanted it for awhile and have just been waiting for a sale on it. But also kind of not planned in that I hadn't expected to be buying it today.

Edit: Add Age of Empires 1/2 Definitive edition and Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth + Hacker's Memory to that. I buy too many games

Last edited by Ka-pi96 - on 16 October 2020