By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the next game you plan to buy?

Hmm it depends when I get a new job. If I get one before December then Empire of Sin but who knows what will happen.

Around the Network

Xenoblade Re

Yakuza Rise of the Dragon on PS4 since I already own 0 through 6 on it already. I'm kinda tempted to buy Saints Row the 3rd Remasterd on X1 this week because its on sale but I'm going to wait till its even cheaper I buy it when its 50 percent off.

Crash 4. I was holding off in case my bf decided to get it for me for my birthday.

I'm actually going to be getting Transformers Battlegrounds next week. I'm a sucker for 80's properties nostalgia. As evidenced by the fact that I picked-up G.I.Joe: Operation Blackout when it released last week.

Around the Network

Sequel to this maybe. The Amazingest Frog. 

Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Gameplay > Graphics

Substance > Style

Art Direction > Realism

There's still a few games that have already been released that I've been wanting to pick up. Just waiting for some of them to go down in price some more.

For future releases, I've been thinking about getting Dragon Quest XI S for my One X, and I might pick up the new Ratchet game and maybe even Kena: Bridge of Spirits for the PS5 when they are released in Q1 next year. But the game I'm most looking forward to is Halo Infinite. I'll definitely be picking up a Series X once Halo is released for it.

Last edited by Shadow1980 - on 16 October 2020