By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the next game you plan to buy?

Post here what's next on your gaming list.

As for me, I'm thinking about getting a new game for my 2DS, but I bought Spec Ops: The Line and Resident Evil VII earlier this year and still need to beat both. Also I got sucked into Genshin Impact, so that doesn't help too.

Around the Network

Age of Calamity at least.

It'd probably be Cyberpunk, but I won't exactly be playing the game until I get a 3080/Ryzen CPU. Apart from that, not much else.

I've found myself wanting less and less games the past 2 years, partly because of Epic taking games I did want, and my desire to get them a year later dies, and another is because there's not many games within the genres I love being made (Like I'm seeing far, far more turn based tactics/strategy/RPG's than real time strategy/action RPG's that aren't Gaas or filled with pointless gimmicks).

Last edited by Chazore - on 15 October 2020

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Demons Souls remake for me.

Also looking forward to Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Cyberpunk 2077, Demon's Souls, and Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition.

Around the Network

Maybe Age of Calamity, but I think I'm worn out on the warriors series in general. Bravely Default is the only game that has a release window (that it may miss) that I plan on buying. Maybe Miles Morales, but I could wait for a price drop on that one.

Pillars Of Eternity 2 is long overdue for me, it came out in January for the PS4. The problem is that RPGs like this tend to be riddled with bugs of varying severity and it takes a long time to get them fixed. POE2 just put out a new patch in the beginning of this month, and I don't think all the bugs are even nearly gone yet. Wasteland 3 is of the same ilk and it came out only recently, so have to wait on that as well. I might make the jump to PS5 before I finally get into those games.
I actually think I'm going to hold off on Cyberpunk for the same reason, for a while at least. I want a problem free experience. So unless I'm overlooking something, my next game might be Spider-Man MM. The exclusives tend to be relatively bug free out of the gate.

My holiday title will be Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity.

Also waiting for Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions to drop in price.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Atelier Ryza is the next game period I’m buying as soon as it’s on stock again.

If we’re talking strictly new games, idk I’m not really looking forward to anything with an actual release date right now besides Monster Hunter Rise I guess.

Last edited by Ultrashroomz - on 15 October 2020

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Probably cyberpunk 2077.