Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best One-Off Titles/ Games Without a Sequel

Tagged games:

Spore

Around the Network

Powerslave (Exhumed in some regions)
Future Cop: LAPD
Space Station: Silicon Valley
Plok

Bloodborne, surprised no one has mentioned it yet.
Omega Boost - Fantastic game.

Hmm, pie.

Lost Odyssey
Bloodborne

Two of the best with only a single game in the series.

Skies of Arcadia

The Legend of Dragoon (Runner-up)

Around the Network

The World Ends With You and ZombiU. Saddest thing is that with the death of the Wii U and its gamepad now it's impossible to do a satisfactory sequel to ZombiU.

Heavenly Sword
Bloodborne

Sekiro might not get a sequel
Death Stranding might not too haha

Vodacixi said:
The World Ends With You and ZombiU. Saddest thing is that with the death of the Wii U and its gamepad now it's impossible to do a satisfactory sequel to ZombiU.

How far can you go without getting bitten? I was doing another run just for fun lately and managed to get through the supermarket, but then they raided the hive and I dieded.

EDIT: To the OP:

Breath of the Wi... oh wait.

Sin & Punish... dangit.

Chrono Tri...

Jet Force Gemini!

GoOnKid said:
Vodacixi said:

How far can you go without getting bitten? I was doing another run just for fun lately and managed to get through the supermarket, but then they raided the hive and I dieded.

EDIT: To the OP:

Breath of the Wi... oh wait.

Sin & Punish... dangit.

Chrono Tri...

Jet Force Gemini!

It's been a while since my last playthrough... But I think I fucked it up around the gates of Buckingham Palace, just before the machine gun section xD

... Damn, I really need to play ZombiU again. Such an experience...

EDIT: Oh, that part where you died is hard. I just remembered. There was one of those zombies that keeps calling more zombies, right? I think I just ran for my life right to the underground. No looking back xD

Muramasa The Demon Blade

Gitarooman

End of Eternity Resonance of Fate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.