By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Did you call it a shmup?

It's shoot em up not shmup 9 40.91%

It's not bullet hell it's bullet heaven! 2 9.09%

Bang bang pull my bullet trigger! 11 50.00%

Total:22

crimson clover patterns few good but most of the objects it throws at you are random , This japanese shmup developer is new so there patterns are as random as western abit but western are still worser. I was trying max difficulty mode and arcade , was not trying novice , normal , unlimited lives, or boost mode in crimson clover.

Guess which version of Hatsune Miku this is? She has my Birth stone color turqoise in her eyes, And I'm most honest Sega Saturn lover alltime.Picture far right is Sega first Real Mascot. Represents my birth animal the helpful Bunny want you to find his name.My ruling Planet is Saturn if connect the Birth month I was born and year.

Around the Network

Here's another shmup Japanese done well, just like the Dangun feveron I posted I page 3 That I had no continues in my Dangun run , but this one finally got a continue in final boss only but destroyed this game like dangun, will do Dodonpachi sometime if I can get no continues too? but My brain is wired like these type of patterns from cave and other shmups.

I'm 9th best shmup player in this Xbox 360 exclusive Bullet Soul world wide. Harder than dangun from blowing up ship .

Guess which version of Hatsune Miku this is? She has my Birth stone color turqoise in her eyes, And I'm most honest Sega Saturn lover alltime.Picture far right is Sega first Real Mascot. Represents my birth animal the helpful Bunny want you to find his name.My ruling Planet is Saturn if connect the Birth month I was born and year.

Bought another bunch of shmups , So , far hated most of them , but I liked this one on PS4 below It's me playing Sophia in this game, It has a shield system like few other Shmups I know of. I'm new to it. So , this is my second time playing I was obviously stacking points instead of beating game like first time. BTW this is Ultra Hard mode I was like this too easy , I'll come back to it The shield system is so cheap here , It takes long to update score too.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 06 June 2021

I'm looking forward to Dariusburst: Another Chronicle EX+ next month! And Cotton Reboot!

Op should make a poll what is your strenght ? Vertical or Horizontal?

Like Veritcal is my strenght but, horizontal I get beat up easily.

Around the Network

Switch's Super Nintendo Entertainment Sytem Emulator that is free on Switch when you pay for online, needs these shmups Axelay, UN Squadron, Space Megaforce, and Macross

I ain't begging for these on PS5 or Xbox I just want them on Nintendo Switch.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 14 June 2021

This just released a PS2 game but on Nintendo Switch, It's me playing Original first time check 8:25 part of video, I chose Ultra mode which humiliates Maniac mode like red head, and normal mode is for baby.

I put super rusty haven't played these in long dont judge on first time it's all muscle memory like my bullet soul infinite 9th leaderboard world wide. Skip to 8:26 part I'm starting to remember.

Check at the video below Part 7:24 that's how to shmup Maniac mode normal mode is not for me I prefer Maniac and Ultra

Absoltuely.

Looking forward to Aleste Branch/Collection, Esp.ra.de, Ikusaba, Ubusuna, Cotton Reboot

Xxain said:

Absoltuely.

Looking forward to Aleste Branch/Collection, Esp.ra.de, Ikusaba, Ubusuna, Cotton Reboot

Are you getting Mushihimesama? It's 20 dollars on Nintendo Switch.