By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Any shmup fans?

Did you call it a shmup?

It's shoot em up not shmup 9 40.91%

It's not bullet hell it's bullet heaven! 2 9.09%

Bang bang pull my bullet trigger! 11 50.00%

Total:22

Capcom fighting collection came with a code for Capcom Arcade Stadium 2 for 3 wonders. I played Chariot Shmup and it's not bad. Short but fun.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

I finished Giga Wing 1 on Capcom Arcade Stadium on Switch. I like it but don't love it like I do Giga Wing 2. I also got in the mail and finished today for the first time. DoDonpachi on SEGA Saturn. What a fantastic game and that OST is rocking the fuck out.

Leynos said:

I finished Giga Wing 1 on Capcom Arcade Stadium on Switch. I like it but don't love it like I do Giga Wing 2. I also got in the mail and finished today for the first time. DoDonpachi on SEGA Saturn. What a fantastic game and that OST is rocking the fuck out.

Oh, I purchased Giga Wing recently myself, along with all the 194X games and Progear. I just need to find some to play them all.

For anyone who wants classic developer interviews mainly but not exclusively to the 90s. https://shmuplations.com/archive/

I may get Bullet Soul on Switch from Play Asia. After that nothing until the Rayz collection next year.

Around the Network

Let people play how they want to, to enjoy a game. Who gives a fuck.

It's a game bro. Not work.