By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Did you call it a shmup?

It's shoot em up not shmup 9 40.91%

It's not bullet hell it's bullet heaven! 2 9.09%

Bang bang pull my bullet trigger! 11 50.00%

Total:22

Mushihimesama hype died down in few hours noone talking about it on Switch , also I guess my flexing of higher modes of maniac, and Ultra shot it but doubt that was the case, It's not a known shmup like death smiles or cotton basicly.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 06 August 2021

Guess which version of Hatsune Miku this is? She has my Birth stone color turqoise in her eyes, And I'm most honest Sega Saturn lover alltime.Picture far right is Sega first Real Mascot. Represents my birth animal the helpful Bunny want you to find his name.My ruling Planet is Saturn if connect the Birth month I was born and year.

Around the Network

You can get Raiden 5 on Nintendo eshop for 8 dollars. Here's me playing very hard mode

Guess which version of Hatsune Miku this is? She has my Birth stone color turqoise in her eyes, And I'm most honest Sega Saturn lover alltime.Picture far right is Sega first Real Mascot. Represents my birth animal the helpful Bunny want you to find his name.My ruling Planet is Saturn if connect the Birth month I was born and year.

I grew up on games like 1943 and MegaZone. Lately I’ve been playing Giga Wing on Capcom Arcade Stadium.

SanAndreasX said:

I grew up on games like 1943 and MegaZone. Lately I’ve been playing Giga Wing on Capcom Arcade Stadium.

Gigawing amazing game

I don't get the shmup fans they say they prefer shmups to always be niche, because if it's popular we'll have heartless half made shmup or cash grabs?

Around the Network

Get this on your PS4 , It's me playing

I'm average in Horizontal Shmups.

dx11332sega said:

Get this on your PS4 , It's me playing

I'm average in Horizontal Shmups.

Natsuki Chronicles is a good one! I love the accessibility features the developer added. This is a very approachable shoot em up for all skill levels.

This game is embarassing easy I barely play it I ended up top 9 world wide on very hard , this game looking at me , am I a joke to you on PS4  and PS5 very hard mode, I say yes . I don't play you I just got off playing street fighter 30th this is my 4th time playing this ever ugh Caladrius blaze, it's like this with most shmups on ps4 leaderboards and switch I just dont care to leaderboard ultra hard if I wanted too . most of them vertical shmups . BTW I suck at horizontal but am a monster in vertical shmups. at end of vid my name is 9th place on very hard .

Trailer for the Saturn compilation of Cotton games! Look sooooooo good. Very excited. I hate that it takes Shumps sooo fucking long to come west.

This Shmup wasn't bad I liked it.