By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Did you call it a shmup?

It's shoot em up not shmup 9 40.91%

It's not bullet hell it's bullet heaven! 2 9.09%

Bang bang pull my bullet trigger! 11 50.00%

Total:22

Is anyone getting the Ikaruga physical on Switch or PS4?

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:
Is anyone getting the Ikaruga physical on Switch or PS4?

I already have it digitally on Switch. That said, I would totally buy a standard Switch physical version. The collector's edition, however, is a little too rich for my blood.

One of the most highly phraised xbox 360 shmups coming to switch.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

If you love shmups, definitely pick up a Turbographx-16. Half of it's library are shmups

I regret making this my username, I made this name when I was 13 years old

Life could always get worse, you could be a mod for Neogaf

PsyVariar 2 playing it. I think it's much better than Delta on Switch. Giga Wing 2 is much more difficult than I remember. Handed me my ass until I got used to it.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Bump

Shmups are underated , also subscribe to The eletrified underground for switch talk , and shmups on switch.Also hoping nomore xbox 360 shmup ports just insanely popular death smiles, and popular dodonpachi 1997.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

This has to be said I just bought several indie shmups and their pattern are all over the place , western ones always focus more on spectacle, whereas japanese ones focus on technical skill and precision. They almost feel like they're for entirely different audiences.

I'm a huge Ikaruga fan so I suppose that counts.

I'm gonna say I don't fancy euro shmup either not even hispanic shmups

JackHandy said:

I'm a huge Ikaruga fan so I suppose that counts.

Japanese Shmups have the right patterns , Great choice