By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most anticipated new release of October?

Most anticipated new release of October?

Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time 344 28.41%

DIRT 5 26 2.15%

FIFA 21 31 2.56%

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 4 83 6.85%

Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit 132 10.90%

Pikmin 3 Deluxe 191 15.77%

Star Wars: Squadrons 81 6.69%

Watch Dogs Legion 91 7.51%

Something else 39 3.22%

Nothing this month 193 15.94%

Total:1,211

I don't think I care about any of the big titles releasing this month. Kind of the trend of this year, to be honest.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Outrageous...no Baldur's Gate III in poll? Oct 6th

Pikmin 3

Nothing this month for me. Pikmin would in theory, but I played the first two games and wasn’t impressed. Although I’m not against the genre, a Pikmin clone called Little King’s Story is one of my favourite games of the last 15 years.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

HoloDust said:
Outrageous...no Baldur's Gate III in poll? Oct 6th

At the time Axumblade made his thread, Baldur's Gate was still slated for September. But Rol could've taken this into consideration. Personally I am hyped for Baldur's Gate, as the first two are among my all time favorites.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

first next gen fifa duh

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

My backlog on GamePass and Switch won't allow me to play probably any of these lol.

GI Joe: Operation Blackout. I was hugely into GI Joe in the 80's and early 90's, so this has been on my radar since I first heard about it.

As for the bonus question, it will be really interesting to see if Microsoft treats the Zenimax acquisition the same as they did with Mojang (releasing Minecraft on all platforms). Or, will they really make future releases of Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Doom, etc exclusive to XBox/PC. I'm not so sure they will do the latter.

Fatalis update from MHW, thats about it.
Ill maybe grab Crash 4... In 3 years.

Bonus: no.

Amnesia: Rebirth for me.