By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most anticipated new release of October?

Most anticipated new release of October?

Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time 344 28.41%

DIRT 5 26 2.15%

FIFA 21 31 2.56%

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 4 83 6.85%

Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit 132 10.90%

Pikmin 3 Deluxe 191 15.77%

Star Wars: Squadrons 81 6.69%

Watch Dogs Legion 91 7.51%

Something else 39 3.22%

Nothing this month 193 15.94%

Total:1,211

Yeah, you know what, i'll take Pikmin 3 Deluxe.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
Nothing this month for me. Pikmin would in theory, but I played the first two games and wasn’t impressed. Although I’m not against the genre, a Pikmin clone called Little King’s Story is one of my favourite games of the last 15 years.

I love Pikmin, but I wouldn't call Little King's Story a clone of the game.  Little King's Story deserves so much better than that description.  Maybe I'd call it a cousin, not that we use that term to describe videogames.  Definitely one of the best games released on the Wii and it could absolutely use an HD Remake, Remaster, or sequel.

Baldur's Gate 3 followed Crash Bandicoot 4.

Baldur's Gate III

Bonus: No. Was already going to play on Xbox or PC.

It would've been Crash 4 if they hadn't shafted Switch owners, but as it is, looks like it's Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit.

Around the Network

I'm playing Crash 4 right now, it's pretty great.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Star Wars squadrons, but I won't buy it unless it gets a next gen update so I'm going to hold off. Until then I will try finish ng+ on nioh 2 and maybe start ng++. Gotta grind it out for the ethereal gear.