By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
konnichiwa said:
Captain_Yuri said:
This is what MS meant by the power of cloud. They get so much money from their Azure cloud services that they can afford to buy companies for billions of dollars.

As a side note (and a bit weird MS is rather quiet about it) if you want to see the power of the cloud try Flying simulator.

I actually did play it and it's amazing! The graphics are truly hot damn, specially with live weather! The Crysis of this generation.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Crazy to think they've just spent 15m XSX's on this acquisition.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Also the value of gamepass is gonna increase significantly in the future. Ooof can't wait!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
konnichiwa said:

As a side note (and a bit weird MS is rather quiet about it) if you want to see the power of the cloud try Flying simulator.

I actually did play it and it's amazing! The graphics are truly hot damn, specially with live weather! The Crysis of this generation.

Yeah, it was mindblowing to see people fly to the south of the states, wondering why gamers want to fly south of the states...Only to discover it myself and see people fly around the hurricane that was everywhere on the news.

Bandorr said:
Chris Hu said:

What are you talking about Minecraft got numerous updates since they aquired it plus they released Minecraft Dungeons not that long ago.

Did you stop before reading the last sentence? "It still comes to every system etc." "Minecraft Dungeons" is on everything. Minecraft is on everything.

That's my point. They bought it and changed nothing about it. Considering how many consoles and ports there have been of Skyrim. Do you think that will change?

Well the first part of the sentence is still completely wrong.

Around the Network

That's definitely a huge deal but thankfully I was never interested in any of Bethesda's games.

Future Bethesda games will be on Xbox, PC, and "other consoles on a case by case basis."

So yeah, big hitters like Fallout/Elderscrolls will be still on PlayStation. Xbox will get the odd exclusive no doubt, and perhaps other benefits.

Bandorr said:
ironmanDX said:

It's not the greatest comparison because I don't think we have anything else to really compare it too...

Closest thing would be Mojang, which turned out fine for everyone.

Microsoft just bought like 10 or 20 studios. Any of those would probably be better ones.

This response literally plays into the double standard comments above. Just mentioning MS's acquisitions and bypassing the closest comparison we currently have, Mojang.

So, what about Mojang?

Barkley said:

Future Bethesda games will be on Xbox, PC, and "other consoles on a case by case basis."

So yeah, big hitters like Fallout/Elderscrolls will be still on PlayStation. Xbox will get the odd exclusive no doubt, and perhaps other benefits.

There could also be timed exclusivity, the reality is we simply don't know. There's nothing keeping one of those titles off playstation based on that statement.

That GamePass shit is making me worried about Fallout mods on PC. I have no idea how mods work, if they even work, with GamePass PC games. I hope Fallout releases on Steam.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1