By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did you manage to preorder a Ps5?

Did you manage to secure a pre order?

Yes 32 52.46%

No 19 31.15%

Will try in store as its sold out online. 5 8.20%

Why is this happening to me?! 5 8.20%

Total:61

As predicted scalpers at the door on Ebay. From £600 >_>

Amazon OOS btw.

Around the Network

My wife lied and surprised me with a preorder. Disc version secured.

Friend managed to get one in currys PC World.

Yup got mine at bestbuy after hours of fighting the checkout button and complete order button.

CladInShadows said:
Yes from Best Buy Canada. I won't get it for a few days after launch day but at least I have my name on it. I'll cancel if I can get an in-store one from EB Games.

Same here, Best Buy Canada and with the free shipping I won't get it till the 16th but I can wait the extra 4 days. 

I'm hyped for some games but i do have the patience to wait till it has a bunch of exclusives.
I have the luxury of just having so many games in backlog that i do not need to crave for anything with a premium price and psn +epic+gog keeps showering me with free games.

You guys ever thought about how spoiled we are now compared to before things where digital,as a kid i had to do a lot of chores and sometimes save money for 6 months to be able to get the sness game i wanted and now the free games fall out of the sky.

Around the Network
Fei-Hung said:

Nice! Good to hear :D

The website was getting hammered apparently with massive queues to preorder online. Looks like they're gonna be hard to get ahold of this year and selling out fast.

I was doing groceries while Sony was revealing their prices. I got home, got my dinner ready, looked it up online, and it was either sold out or the cart screen wasn't loading.

This morning I called local shop, sold out. Half a hour after it was open.

I read those articles saying that it sold out in 20 minutes everywhere yesterday night.

But anyway, I looked at the launch games and I'm not really excited for them. I also looked at a the $70 titles and I felt gutted.

My hype is gone. Microsoft says they going to try to have a better pre-order process and I wonder if it's the right time to try out xbox and leave PS5 for when some game I'm really excited about comes out.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Just got mine :)

hinch said:
Fei-Hung said:

Nice! Good to hear :D

The website was getting hammered apparently with massive queues to preorder online. Looks like they're gonna be hard to get ahold of this year and selling out fast.

Yup, but what really angers me is that places like Game are selling their own bundles with shit tons of accessories and they won't unbundle them. So if the reg is sold out, you only have the option to spend £200 more cuz Game are forcing you to get a bundle with an extra dual sense, dual sense charging Dock, camera etc.

Oddly enough, there are no game bundles, but I think it was the same with the PS4. They call you again later with updates or on the day they will have bundles with games.

Was really hoping they would have a Miles Edition Ps5 for launch 

Yup, two places actually