By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did you manage to preorder a Ps5?

Did you manage to secure a pre order?

Yes 32 52.46%

No 19 31.15%

Will try in store as its sold out online. 5 8.20%

Why is this happening to me?! 5 8.20%

Total:61
Fei-Hung said:
hinch said:

Nice! Good to hear :D

The website was getting hammered apparently with massive queues to preorder online. Looks like they're gonna be hard to get ahold of this year and selling out fast.

Yup, but what really angers me is that places like Game are selling their own bundles with shit tons of accessories and they won't unbundle them. So if the reg is sold out, you only have the option to spend £200 more cuz Game are forcing you to get a bundle with an extra dual sense, dual sense charging Dock, camera etc.

Oddly enough, there are no game bundles, but I think it was the same with the PS4. They call you again later with updates or on the day they will have bundles with games.

Was really hoping they would have a Miles Edition Ps5 for launch 

Wow, I'm not surprised those bundles are not getting bought up as fast. Though its probably cheaper and much better than buying off scalpers if you were desperate to reserve one right away. And trust Game to do something shitty like that.

Yeah it sucks, I was expecting to be a launch title and was hoping there would be at least one bundle with a game and possibly save a little in the process.  Oh well more than happy with Demons Souls in that stead and super happy I have my preorder down. Now bring on November!

Around the Network

2 problems I have. 1 is I still have a ton to catch up with last gen. 2nd is to me it just looks painfully obvious that the 5 will have a slim version out sooner than later. The og model is very nice but I always liked having the slim version of any console.

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?

Got it on Amazon before it sold out. Had it in the cart on Best buy but it wouldn't load the payment page lol. Thought the Amazon page was broken because all I got was a blank page with the add to cart in the corner, but it sure enough added it and let the order go through.

pre-ordered from Walmart and a 2nd one from Target just in case.

Seems like i am completely out of luck... (amazon u.s)

Around the Network
Immersiveunreality said:

I'm hyped for some games but i do have the patience to wait till it has a bunch of exclusives.
I have the luxury of just having so many games in backlog that i do not need to crave for anything with a premium price and psn +epic+gog keeps showering me with free games.

You guys ever thought about how spoiled we are now compared to before things where digital,as a kid i had to do a lot of chores and sometimes save money for 6 months to be able to get the sness game i wanted and now the free games fall out of the sky.

Most definitely, the problems i had with gaming as a kid amounted to:

- Not being able to buy games that weren't localized in my country (missed on the original Monster Hunter on PS2 due to this)

- Not having enough money to buy all the games i wanted

Now thanks to digital stores, Amazon plus and having a job my only problem is

- Too many games not enough time...

UK as well but I'm umming and ahing about it. Seems however, I've missed my chance already. Will keep and eye on certain stores me thinks.

BTW, as a UK resident, try Argos tomorrow, their thing opens from 18th, tomorrow.

Hmm, pie.

Physical at GAME last night, probably cancel before payment anyway. Only did it because it bags of time to decide one way or the other.

Trying Argos website now lol......not looking good.

Jumpinbeans said:
Trying Argos website now lol......not looking good.

Not even loading, maybe they should have mentioned a time. It's trying to send you to the register page.

Hmm, pie.