By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did you manage to preorder a Ps5?

Did you manage to secure a pre order?

Yes 32 52.46%

No 19 31.15%

Will try in store as its sold out online. 5 8.20%

Why is this happening to me?! 5 8.20%

Total:61

I like in the UK. I watched the show, thought I'll go preorder at the store tomorrow at lunch. At 12:30am BST I decided to check online and see if I can pre order on the Game store.

Both digital and disc versions are sold out. 

Checked amazon and the same. 

Checked Smyths toys and they are sold out too. Hoping to go into game tomorrow morning and preorder from the store now. 

How did you all get on with securing a preorder? 

Around the Network

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Yup following alert accounts on twitters are really helpful. I got the first batch from Walmart

Not even considering buying it for now. Given the steep price of the hardware and the games, and that many of its games are crossgen, I'm holding off buying one at least until holiday 2021.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Yeah. I casually asked a Gamestop nearby and they allowed me to preorder.

Around the Network

I'm hoping it's showing out of stock in the UK as they haven't opened preorder yet. I'm sending my wife to Game first thing in the morning.

I'm having to pay for her lunch and parking for this.

Yes from Best Buy Canada. I won't get it for a few days after launch day but at least I have my name on it. I'll cancel if I can get an in-store one from EB Games.

in the process of trying to get one from best buy usa. this is painful

Yes. Pre orders opened about 3 hours ago here in Australia, tried EB Games and Amazon AU.

Amazon UK have their preorders up at 9AM. I would try that first.