By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did you manage to preorder a Ps5?

Did you manage to secure a pre order?

Yes 32 52.46%

No 19 31.15%

Will try in store as its sold out online. 5 8.20%

Why is this happening to me?! 5 8.20%

Total:61
Marth said:
Scalpers everywhere
ebay prices up to $10.000

Weird thing is some people are bidding, like just wait, more stock will arrive and even if it doesn't just wait until next year when we have more games to play. :P

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
The Fury said:
Marth said:
Scalpers everywhere
ebay prices up to $10.000

Weird thing is some people are bidding, like just wait, more stock will arrive and even if it doesn't just wait until next year when we have more games to play. :P

You can use bots to fake bid, someone did that for the 3080. Payback for scalpers.

Sadly no, i live in the Netherlands and it sold out everywhere yesterday in a couple of minutes.

My brother works for MediaMarkt, a big retailer here and he couldn't help either. His store has 231 pre orders for the PS5 and 4 for xbox thus far. I just hope i can find one before next year, i hate to know demons souls is out and i can't play it.

At times like this i wish i liked Microsoft's offerings over Sony's!

nex said:

Hello, glad I pre-ordered right after the show: p

Lucky bastard. I couldn't, sold out.

Should have preordered a month ago like smart people have done!

I have officially given up on trying to get one before the year ends. Ill get it whenever I see one in the wild but this is just nuts.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network

Umm ... no, as I never preorder and buy consoles at launch. And looking at the current pre-order situation, I'm glad I didn't change my mind. Plus, at the moment there's nothing in the "games department" that would make me justify spending the equivalent of the RTX 3070 on. Not to mention, that there's still a lot we don't know about those systems. I eagerly await first benchmarks, comparisons and 12-month software lineups.

I couldn't get a PS5 or XSX. I imagine I'll be able to get my hands on one of them within a few weeks or launch, which will be good enough for me.

Since I don't plan on getting one anytime soon, that leaves one for you guys to grab. Good luck.

Yezzirrrrrr