By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bioshock 2 or Infinite

I think the best is...

Bioshock 2 7 20.59%

Bioshock Infinite 27 79.41%

Total:34

Dislike both games. I think they are unremarkable and overrated, but I’m more against them because of their far left political propaganda.

Around the Network

All 3 are great but Infinite is my favorite by far. Story and how it's delivered is so good and I love the setting, visuals and gameplay. Burial at Sea was an excellent add-on too.

2. Still had hacking, multiple weapons, and Rapture. Infinite had a great setting, but the gameplay and choices felt so dumbed down from the first 2.

FormerlyTeamSilent13 said:

Dislike both games. I think they are unremarkable and overrated, but I’m more against them because of their far left political propaganda.

How exactly are they far left?

2 portrays the dangers of collectivism as seen in communist regimes, and Infinite portrays the dangers of extreme nationalism, evangelism, racism, and what happens when you push poor, disadvantaged and desperate people too far.

Rapture was always the star of the show to me, so Bioshock 2

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

I love both games for their setting, story, combat, and atmosphere, but ultimately I have to give it to Infinite as it felt more fresh, ambitious and unpredictable.

Rapture's great but it's impact wasn't quite as strong the second time around, while Columbia definitely recaptured the original game's sense of wonder.

2. It's my favorite in the series, it's the black sheep of the Bioshock series for sure. I like Sofia Lamb, I like the weapons, I liked Rapture's atmosphere more than the first, I just love 2 a lot. Honestly, Infinite is my least favorite :(

I completed Bioshock 2, even have an Xbox 360 copy still in it's plastic packaging...
Infinite I didn't get far into, the atmosphere didn't grab me like the first two games.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Infinite because it is an expansion story for Halo Infinite and a prequel to Buzz Light-year: To Infinity and Beyond, the future best selling mmo that will launch in 2030 for the Nintendo Twitch Pro.

Infinite, I didn't care much for the first two games but really enjoyed Infinite a lot.