By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware August 1 to 8 - Switch Continues Dominance

Jumpin said:
Switch is like some big D-bag with a giant **** pulled out to show it off, swinging it around like a drunken cowboy, smacking stuff, breaking lamps and such... Also drinking really bad beer and pouring it all over the place while saying “It ain’t whisky, so who-the-fug cares???”

Women are all around pretending they don’t like the show, but can’t stop watching.

“Look out! Animal Crossing!”

“Remember a couple years ago! Smash!”

“Know what time it is? Splatoon!!!!!! Skeet! skeet! skeet!”

“Wanna see my legendary Pokémon?”

I... don't know what to say...

Around the Network

Switch is at 173.338 for the week, which makes overall hardware way bigger than it already was

From ResetEra

Switch: 173,338

PS4: 5,222

PAOerfulone said:

From ResetEra

That's nearly twice what the OP posted. Who can I trust?

Dyotropic said:
PAOerfulone said:

From ResetEra

That's nearly twice what the OP posted. Who can I trust?

its beerbongday in the UK today dont trust OP

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Why does Microsoft even bother at this point?

Not even Europe can resist the Switch any longer.

Xbone and PS4 finally starting to act their age.

Was there a big software release in Japan or was the demand higher than stock the last weeks?

siebensus4 said:
Was there a big software release in Japan or was the demand higher than stock the last weeks?

It was a holiday week so there is more stock

Incredible sales. I do think this week might have been bigger in NA since I've seen bigger shipments this week, atleast on Amazon, where both the neon and gray skyrocketed.