By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gabe Newell favors Xbox

Tagged games:

EpicRandy said:
KLXVER said:
Hes worse than many fanboys...

Lol I wish I could find the video of that fanboy who goes nuts when Square announced FF XIII on Xbox 360 early 7th gen.

Timeless:

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Chazore said:
EpicRandy said:

Lol I wish I could find the video of that fanboy who goes nuts when Square announced FF XIII on Xbox 360 early 7th gen.

Timeless:

if it's true that laughing extends life then I guess I should thanks the guy. XD

KLXVER said:

I just answered the people quoting me. I gave my reasons...unlike Gabe.

He could have said he thought the Xbox Series X has better games shown or is more powerful or easier to develop for or looks cooler etc..

Just saying "Because it is" annoys me. Thats just causing division for the sake of it. Its just petty and immature imo. 

Better not, it would only end up with his twitter feeds full of fanboys trying change is opinion, telling him how 'wrong' he is, insulting him and even threatening him.

His twitter feeds must stay focus on asking him about Half-Life 3.

The almighty Gabe, piece be upon him, has spoken. How some infidels dare to question his almighty?

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Azzanation said:

Gabe probably just sold plenty of Xboxs with his simple statement of which is better out of the PS5 and Xbox with a straight answer of "The Xbox."

The host from the show asked him "why?" and he responded "Because it is. I don’t have a stake in that race," he added. "Obviously, we do most of our development on personal computers, but of the two I would definitely go with an Xbox."

Unfortunately Gabe didn't go into detail as to why the Xbox is better, could this be due to Sony's partnership with Epic? Or Tim Sweeney praising of PS5 of recent times, no body knows, however Gabe has a lot of weight to his opinion compared to the majority and i am simply interested in knowing why he thinks so.. is it because the Xbox is better overall or because of his rivalry with Epic Games, where he will bank the other bus.

@ 3:08.....

I hope the BOLDED is something you copied and pasted because they have NOTHING to do with one another.  Subtle attempt at trolling, not so subtle.

Around the Network

I think he simply doesn't like Sony for whatever reason, and there is nothing wrong with that as long as you don't start talking crap for simply not liking them.

That or MS have paid him a good amount of money to made them a new left for dead.

Alright,Tim Sweeney and Gabe need to fight this out.

Chazore said:
EpicRandy said:

Timeless:

looks like good acting.

Was such a funny video.

Immersiveunreality said:
Chazore said:

Timeless:

looks like good acting.

Was such a funny video.

I'd never seen it before, but it definitely seems like a parody.

LivingMetal said:
Azzanation said:

Gabe probably just sold plenty of Xboxs with his simple statement of which is better out of the PS5 and Xbox with a straight answer of "The Xbox."

The host from the show asked him "why?" and he responded "Because it is. I don’t have a stake in that race," he added. "Obviously, we do most of our development on personal computers, but of the two I would definitely go with an Xbox."

Unfortunately Gabe didn't go into detail as to why the Xbox is better, could this be due to Sony's partnership with Epic? Or Tim Sweeney praising of PS5 of recent times, no body knows, however Gabe has a lot of weight to his opinion compared to the majority and i am simply interested in knowing why he thinks so.. is it because the Xbox is better overall or because of his rivalry with Epic Games, where he will bank the other bus.

@ 3:08.....

I hope the BOLDED is something you copied and pasted because they have NOTHING to do with one another.  Subtle attempt at trolling, not so subtle.

Yikes.. you considered that trolling?