By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - NEW Halo Infinite 4k/60 official trailer

Immersiveunreality said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Reaction videos are watched by sad people.

Why?

You can learn to see things from a different perspective in seeing people react and give their opinion,and we see eachother react on many things on this forum too.

I mean watching people have fake enthusiasm about a trailer. Its among the dumbest shit on YouTube.

Somebody actually analyzing a trailer, gleaning for details about the game is different.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

So 343i have come out and sent out this statement. The build shown for the demo was only a few weeks old apparently - source Reddit.

Its good they are acknowledging the issues people raised. And hope they'll address most of the issues by launch.

But at the same time this also raises eyebrows over at the PR from Aaron Greenberg who's basically telling fibs to everyone, I mean.. >_>

Last edited by hinch - on 31 July 2020

I wish that was more specific. How many is several?

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Sorry for the back to back posts. People that want it to seem like a little bit will say 2 or 3 weeks. People that want it to sound like a lot can do the same as well 4-12 +weeks.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

English isn't my native language but isn't several more than couple, few or a few? :P

Around the Network

Several can be many things. As little as 3 or as much as a dozen plus. I'm sure he was being deliberately vague.

DroidKnight said:
Sorry for the back to back posts. People that want it to seem like a little bit will say 2 or 3 weeks. People that want it to sound like a lot can do the same as well 4-12 +weeks.

It was probably their most recent build anyway. Why would they show a old build at their huge opening. At least 343 are transparent about it, which is more than can be said about usual PR spiel from corps.

They have a few months to crunch so, I'm sure they'll sort out most of the problems by then.

hinch said:
DroidKnight said:

It was probably their most recent build anyway. Why would they show a old build at their huge opening. At least 343 are transparent about it, which is more than can be said about usual PR spiel from corps.

They have a few months to crunch so, I'm sure they'll sort out most of the problems by then.

Suffering from the backlash they received they better get their act together but rushing it won't help.

120 fps multiplayer.... OH YEAH.

hinch said:

So 343i have come out and sent out this statement. The build shown for the demo was only a few weeks old apparently - source Reddit.

Its good they are acknowledging the issues people raised. And hope they'll address most of the issues by launch.

But at the same time this also raises eyebrows over at the PR from Aaron Greenberg who's basically telling fibs to everyone, I mean.. >_>

This shows some things, this build isn`t from Jan-Mar but probably something less than 2 months old, possibly less than one month old. Also that they thought it was fine just needing natural progression when they released for use on the conference. Shows that they know it is a problem so no need to excuse it and say Halo isn`t supposed to be a showcase. Also show that they cancelling the beta because of covid being such a big burden will make their ability to correct everything in a couple months to go gold something very hard. So if a delay doesn`t happen we will have a big day one patch and still won`t be a graphical showcase on launch, but since they want it to be a 10 year supported game perhaps after a couple years it can become the prettiest game on the system.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."