By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - For or against GTA V on the Nintendo Switch

For or against it ?

For 42 89.36%

Against 5 10.64%

Total:47

Why would I want a game to not come out to a platform I own?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

This seems like bait for someone to question if the Switch can run it, as if it were not a PS360 game before (as I have seen people clueless enough to suggest this before).

Same as most people here, there is no reason at all to be against it.  Even if I don't buy it personally, adding to Switch's expanding library will only do good things in the grand scheme.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Personally I'd rather have Lego City Undercover 2. The original showed an open world game can be really fun and still appropriate for all ages.

But if we HAVE to have a GTA game, why settle for an apple when you can have the apple pie? GTA VI should be a Nintendo Switch exclusive!

Nintendo is never getting a game from Rockstar North. (Period!). So stop wishing. It’s a historical fact. Other Rockstar games sure. But Rockstar North and Sandiego are out of the question.

Accept it and move on.

I'm not against it, but I certainly wouldn't buy it again. Especially after that ridiculous torture mission.

Around the Network

On the one side, why not. On the other, stop milking GTA5 and get on with GTA6.

I fucking hate GTA5 but I wouldn't be opposed to it coming to Switch.

snyps said:
Nintendo is never getting a game from Rockstar North. (Period!). So stop wishing. It’s a historical fact. Other Rockstar games sure. But Rockstar North and Sandiego are out of the question.

Accept it and move on.

L.A. Noir says hi.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Indifferent

They ported it already on most current gen platforms and its coming next-gen so I can't see why not. Free money at this point and will do well on Switch.