By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - For or against GTA V on the Nintendo Switch

For or against it ?

For 42 89.36%

Against 5 10.64%

Total:47

For. Maybe this time (third time I'd buy it) I would actually beat it. The best game I always give up on. Too much content!

Around the Network
Shiken said:
snyps said:
Nintendo is never getting a game from Rockstar North. (Period!). So stop wishing. It’s a historical fact. Other Rockstar games sure. But Rockstar North and Sandiego are out of the question.

Accept it and move on.

L.A. Noir says hi.

That wasn’t developed by rockstar north... it was developed by team Bondi...

d21lewis said:
For. Maybe this time (third time I'd buy it) I would actually beat it. The best game I always give up on. Too much content!

I don’t think I have ever beat a rockstar game... mill around for like 10-20 hours blowing stuff up and then move on...

d21lewis said:

I completed it two times since it first came on PS3 and then on PC. Its totally worth it. The story is actually really well done and the later missions are pretty epic and fun.

Just go for main missions for the story if you have too much trouble keeping track xP

gergroy said:
Shiken said:

L.A. Noir says hi.

That wasn’t developed by rockstar north... it was developed by team Bondi...

No, Team Bondi started the development of the game, but later on Rockstar North and San Deigo became heavily involved as well.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_of_L.A._Noire

A simple google search would site both developers being involved from multiple sources.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network
Shiken said:
snyps said:
Nintendo is never getting a game from Rockstar North. (Period!). So stop wishing. It’s a historical fact. Other Rockstar games sure. But Rockstar North and Sandiego are out of the question.

Accept it and move on.

L.A. Noir says hi.

yes but did it even come out as a full game on switch or a must download 80% condition on it lol.

I'm all for any 3rd party major game IF it comes out fully on the physical media and does no require downloads to play. Don't care if it is the best game ever made. Half arsed release means no buy

I wouldn't personally buy it but it's ridiculous that's it's not on Switch.

Signature goes here!

Cobretti2 said:
Shiken said:

L.A. Noir says hi.

yes but did it even come out as a full game on switch or a must download 80% condition on it lol.

If you are trying to use partial download for the physical version as an equivalent to not getting the game at all, you are severely reaching.  And I say that as someone who frowns on the practice of partial downloaded games.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Shiken said:
snyps said:

Accept it and move on.

L.A. Noir says hi.

. Now I no that red dead, GTA, and all Rockstar games are developed in the same city and country. thanks!