Forums - Sony Discussion - First look: Box art for upcoming PS5 games (Spider-Man/ Godfall)

Tagged games:

I would have preferred a black banner over the white one.



Around the Network

Its like they inversed the PS3 box art. Looks clean. I think I prefer it over PS4 one. Still keeps the blue in there for the case, for the brand which is a nice touch.



Yep. It's box art.



NobleTeam360 said:

I would have preferred a black banner over the white one.

So would I, and hopefully they have a better background besides just plain red.



It's too similar to PS4. Similar Wii U boxes in the US looked too much like Wii boxes.

Some fans concepts. Th the blue concept one reminds me of PAL Dreamcast boxes.



Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:

It's too similar to PS4. Similar Wii U boxes in the US looked too much like Wii boxes.

Some fans concepts. Th the blue concept one reminds me of PAL Dreamcast boxes.

THAT is what a PS5 box should look like!!



I too would prefer black case/banner with white logo/text:



jakemania said:

I too would prefer black case/banner with white logo/text:

MUCH BETTER!! ^^



Blue case ruins it imo, would have been much better with a black case and white bar, or black case and black bar.



Should have used more black imo. Since blue was out of the question with ps4 boxes