Forums - Sony Discussion - First look: Box art for upcoming PS5 games (Spider-Man/ Godfall)

Tagged games:

Barkley said:

Only thing I don't like is the white banner. Should be black with white font like the pics posted in this thread.

Thing is, if they did that would people complain they're just rehashing the PS2 and PS3 covers?

Personally I feel like if they just went with clear cases, or maybe even black or white, people would be happier, although I do like how the blue case represents the light on the console and controller

I'd like to see more game covers before I decide for sure, but I really do think the blue works for this game in particular

Around the Network

I personally like it. I know some may not like the white, but when you look at it, you can tell it matches the colors of the PS5.

I may be over thinking this, some mentioned that they don't like the blue case, but what if they're keeping the blue case because its the same as the PS4 and since the PS5 backwards compatible that's how they're keeping it together? ...or they just kept the blue case cause they already have been mass producing it so didn't want to waste it lol

Looks like ass. Needs a black or white case if they're gonna use that banner.

4 ≈ One

This case has me reconsidering the Digital Edition. XD

4 ≈ One

Sorry if I missed it in the comments, but I realized it doesn’t have “only on PS” in the top right. Is that a typo or are they adopting the PC release route?

Around the Network

the blue is killing it. this is lazy

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

The blue really ruins the whole color scheme. Would have fitted better on a white or black case.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Didn't like it, but at least I don't look much to the box.
Perhaps that is their strategy to make people buy digital =p

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

I don't think it looks necessarily bad (and I doubt the general public cares about the looks of the boxes), but I agree that a black case would have looked better.

sales2099 said:
Sorry if I missed it in the comments, but I realized it doesn’t have “only on PS” in the top right. Is that a typo or are they adopting the PC release route?

It might get released on PSNow. 

Pocky Lover Boy!