By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware June 28 to July 4 - Switch Sells Over 300,000 Units

That's crazy for the Switch , the Switch will get 130M at the end of its life

Around the Network

About 3 more weeks and Switch will hit 60 million.

NS is disgusting!

loy310 said:
NS is disgusting!

Care to elaborate?

AlbiNecroxz said:
trunkswd said:

Yeah that would make some sense. March 2021 would be four years after launch. It would help extend the life of the console. Were there any "New" 3DS exclusives?

Switch Pro could slide right in at $199 for Switch Lite Pro and $299 for Switch Pro, while the base systems get a price cut. At this point both have to cheap enough to produce where Nintendo can still turn a profit even if they were a bit cheaper. 

Yep, Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, Minecraft, Fire Emblem Warriors and The Binding of Isaac Rebirth

A lot more than that. Over 30 games are New 3DS only. 4 of which saw a retail release, Fire Emblem Warriors, Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, Minecraft, and Runbow.

This doesn't include the 30+ SNES Virtual Console games which require the New 3DS, so that is over 60 games.

Over 30 games also have New 3DS enhancements utilizing the ZL and ZR buttons, C Stick, and/or better frame rate.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
loy310 said:
NS is disgusting!

Care to elaborate?

"Is disgusting" is just another way of saying "is a monster" or "is a beast" there is nothing to elaborate. It is just a figure of speech. 

Sogreblute said:
AlbiNecroxz said:

Yep, Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, Minecraft, Fire Emblem Warriors and The Binding of Isaac Rebirth

A lot more than that. Over 30 games are New 3DS only. 4 of which saw a retail release, Fire Emblem Warriors, Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, Minecraft, and Runbow.

This doesn't include the 30+ SNES Virtual Console games which require the New 3DS, so that is over 60 games.

Over 30 games also have New 3DS enhancements utilizing the ZL and ZR buttons, C Stick, and/or better frame rate.

Completely obliterated :v

Jokes apart, I didn't know how many games were New 3DS only, I thought the 4 I mentioned were the only ones

Zanark best Inazuma Eleven pg

Switch is killing it and the Playstation 4 is impressively consistent this far in its life!

Very healthy sales for the video game industry thankfully.

trunkswd said:
Pavolink said:
It's good to see Switch's success is worldwide.
Even Europe like it.
I wonder if by the next spring Nintendo is planning to release another revision to keep pushing sales.

What type of revision can they do at this point? If they redesign the main Switch unit, the dock would most likely need a redesign as well. Maybe a version without a screen, so it is just a regular home console? 

Update the internal hardware. For instance a more modern Tegra SoC, or simply a bigger storage space, each for the same price as the current model while that one gets a bit cheaper.

The other version I'm waiting for is a Switch phone...

Nintendo's financial reports say they expect to sell 20 million switches this fiscal year (Apr 2020 to Apr 2021)