By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Some TLOU2 Haters Are Nut Jobs CONFIRMED!

LudicrousSpeed said:
In what way did LoU2 challenge conventions LOL

Anyway, don’t paint everyone with such a broad brush. A small minority of people don’t represent everyone.

Yeah, I actually meant to make sure I wasn't trying to put everyone in a single group. Original post edited.

Around the Network

All twitter users are nutjobs. Nothing to do with people who don't like the game.

We can all just exaggerate. Mine is more justified.

It's one thing to state your opinion about something.

But sending death threats to people who created a game because they didn't make it the way you liked is extremely childish behavior. I would be embarrassed to even be associated with these people.

It not just something i've seen with the last of us 2 either. It's happened with other games i've played and some shows i've watched as well. If you don't like something just ignore it or pretend it doesn't exist.

I just don't get these people that have to go out of their way to show they dislike something.

It's just a minority of people. Plenty of people who dislike TLOU are not like this. Me. Just often the minority who act like this is the loudest. I dislike TLOU as I don't feel it challenges anything. I dislike Duckman for various reasons for him being a creep. Pretentious. Petty. Not a fan of TLOU as it's nowhere near as good as people say it is. Not a fan of the cult-like following ND has. Extremists exist on both sides and both need to stop. Sure I may dislike TLOU but I'd never do this kinda stuff. Then there are people who enjoy TLOU but don't act like it's gods gift to gaming either. However, this is too far. Way too far. Fandoms often just go too far one way or the other and it's dumb.

I despise what they have done with Star Trek with Kurtzman. I mean I really hate the new Trek. I never once sent him a death threat. Never wished him death or any harm. I only wished he didn't have anything to do with Trek. However, it is a TV show and I will live. If people who are fans of TLOU and do not like the direction. Well sucks for you but if you have not noticed. Worse things in the world esp now and no form of entertainment is worth sending death threats or such hateful speech.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Areaz32 said:
Shiken said:
Nutjobs exist everywhere and in no way are limited to LoU2 haters. It is also worth noting that a few nutjobs do not represent even half of all LoU2 haters.

In any case however, this behavior makes me sick. Imagine just doing your job to put food on your table, and you recieve hate and death threats over a script that you did not even write.

Who said it was limited to TLOUpt2 haters? The thread is about them, not every single nutjob out there.

The title says all LoU2 haters are nutjobs, as if no one can hate the game without being a nutjob.  I simply stated that nutjobs are everywhere and they only make up a vocal minority of those who genuinely hate the game.

Did you only read one sentence and then smash the quote button?  Because the point went totally over your head.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

Fanatism and entitlement always bring out the worst of people. Not to mention those who only do it for trolling. This entire TLOU2 campaign puts in evidence something we've seen before not only in gaming, but also in film. I just cant understand the mindset of a person who jumps from "I absolutely dislike this product" to "Im gonna send death threats to the voice actor because fuck him/her". Nutjobs indeed.

Deep rooted issues which result in misplaced anger and hate is one of the main reasons for these types of alarming behaviors tbh and they definitely need penalties when crossing the line and reach potential physical harm to others when its especially over things that are trivial!

Last edited by Dahum - on 07 July 2020

People not liking a game is fine, people not liking decisions that were made is fine.

I've never understood hate trains. I didn't like RDR2 played 10 or so hours of it, just couldn't get into it and that was it. I didn't scream from the rooftops that it's 'TRaSh' or dm the developers or whatever. People need better outlets for their energy man.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

I hate the specific aspects of the game with a passion. But I don't call for any public lynching to happen. What now? Where do I fit in?

green_sky said:
All twitter users are nutjobs. Nothing to do with people who don't like the game.

We can all just exaggerate. Mine is more justified.

😢