By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - WOW DrDisrespect Banned permanently from Twitch

I think it is likely he is being sued for breaking contract,that explains the silence.

Around the Network
Immersiveunreality said:
I think it is likely he is being sued for breaking contract,that explains the silence.

the most likely reasons are either hes moveing to a differnt platform, or encurageing others to do so.
or the fact that hes spouted alot of "its just a flu bro" "G5 is the cause" conspiracies on twitch (thus breaking contract).

Saw a clip of a twitch video of him spout on and on about G5 and showing utube videos of conspiracies about G5, and how it weakens the immune system.
And that the corona virus is just a normal flu. Hes also done some slightly racist like stuff before.

Twitch probably trying to get their money back (they payed him to stay at twitch), when Mixer was takeing other streaming celebs.

JRPGfan said:
Immersiveunreality said:

the most likely reasons are either hes moveing to a differnt platform, or encurageing others to do so.
or the fact that hes spouted alot of "its just a flu bro" "G5 is the cause" conspiracies on twitch (thus breaking contract).

Saw a clip of a twitch video of him spout on and on about G5 and showing utube videos of conspiracies about G5, and how it weakens the immune system.
And that the corona virus is just a normal flu. Hes also done some slightly racist like stuff before.

Twitch probably trying to get their money back (they payed him to stay at twitch), when Mixer was takeing other streaming celebs.

Has he been racist? I can't recall a time when he was. I used to watch him somewhat frequently back in the PUBG days.

He's entitled to his beliefs it's more the impact on his audience that's the issue. Not sure if that would breach his contract despite how dumb the argument regarding magical rocks are tbh.

If Twitch is renegotiating simply because Mixer is no longer around to offer him an alternative... That's shady AF.

5g.

JRPGfan said:
Immersiveunreality said:

I think he does everything in character but would still be very dumb to say that about the corona virus when some might believe it.

What slighty racist stuff?

If I had to guess...sexual harassment/me too related. Nothing serious more like touching her shoulder without consent...people have been canceled for less just saying.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
If I had to guess...sexual harassment/me too related. Nothing serious more like touching her shoulder without consent...people have been canceled for less just saying.

Oh buzz off...

sales2099 said:

No,if it was something like that we would not have this silence.If it is actually sexual harassment it will be something serious and the person in question would have involved a police investigation.

But still i think he did something infringing contract with twitch,and can likely be sued and that can explain this silence cause it normally takes times for something like that to be shaped in explainable form.

Not DrD related but twitter has erupted especially with the FGC and Smash Communities, won't go into detail but some serious reforms are now needed in both.

Wyrdness said:
Not DrD related but twitter has erupted especially with the FGC and Smash Communities, won't go into detail but some serious reforms are now needed in both.

So I thought you were just talking about the FChamp ban or something, and had a little look at twitter... yikes. Guess EVO is cancelled for a while. Or maybe just the entire FGC is cancelled for a while...

Shaunodon said:
Wyrdness said:

So I thought you were just talking about the FChamp ban or something, and had a little look at twitter... yikes. Guess EVO is cancelled for a while. Or maybe just the entire FGC is cancelled for a while...

I wish we were just talking about the Fchamp ban then things would be simply an argument of whether action was excessive over a bad joke instead we got enough drama to fuel a documentary season and that's before you get to the Armageddon taking place in the Smash Community which can fuel another season.