Forums - General Discussion - WOW DrDisrespect Banned permanently from Twitch

Xxain said:
Banned on everything?

1. Pedo shit
2. Said or did something unprogressive.
3. Fake views

Has to be along these longs.

I think another possibility is bullying/harassment or potentially something worse like someone committed suicide or a crime based off something he said to them in discord.

Around the Network

I'm getting the feeling like the discord thing might actually be a seizure of records. Like, he didn't lose owner or partner for tos, but because having them allows him to edit or remove certain things in private messages

theprof00 said:
I'm getting the feeling like the discord thing might actually be a seizure of records. Like, he didn't lose owner or partner for tos, but because having them allows him to edit or remove certain things in private messages

Theres rumors that its a lawsuit.
Eg. DrDisrepect was leaveing Twitch for Trovo (tencent clone of Twitch), and was apparently encurageing other twitch streams to leave twitch.
Twitch found out, and their legal team terminated his contract, closed his account, and filed a civil suit.

Because of NDAs there no news of anything though.

It doesn't make sense, they ban him when Mixer goes down. Is this just a purge to replace the face of Twitch (I mean since Ninja bounced). I wonder who is taking his spot?

China Numba wan!!

Don't know his work ( although I did see him on YouTube last summer, checked him out, and quickly moved on) but he looks like the kind of guy who would fuck up everything in his professional life by being a dumbass, and breaching the duh-duh no-no terms of his lucrative, freshly signed contract. Plus, it makes the most amount of sense given all the information presented in this thread.

Mark my guess down as"banned for being a dumbass".

If he was just cheating on his wife, or diddling kids, I suppose I'll have to eat some crow.

Chinese food for breakfast

Around the Network
COKTOE said:

Don't know his work ( although I did see him on YouTube last summer, checked him out, and quickly moved on) but he looks like the kind of guy who would fuck up everything in his professional life by being a dumbass, and breaching the duh-duh no-no terms of his lucrative, freshly signed contract. Plus, it makes the most amount of sense given all the information presented in this thread.

If he was just cheating on his wife, or diddling kids, I suppose I'll have to eat some crow.

you are someone who believes the milliondollarman was real? him being who he is is typical kayfabe shit

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

John2290 said:
It doesn't make sense, they ban him when Mixer goes down. Is this just a purge to replace the face of Twitch (I mean since Ninja bounced). I wonder who is taking his spot?

The most simple, reasonable explanation here is that Twitch basically paid DD what he called, "a lifechanging amount of money".

Suddenly, Mixer shutsdown. Twitch have now paid an absurd amount of money to DD for basically no reason. Twitch want out of the contract, use any possible reason to cancel it.

It's also possible that Shroud, Ninja, and DD were preparing to found a streaming platform with Spotify now that Mixer is gone. DD might have wanted to do things a different way.

theprof00 said:
John2290 said:

The most simple, reasonable explanation here is that Twitch basically paid DD what he called, "a lifechanging amount of money".

Suddenly, Mixer shutsdown. Twitch have now paid an absurd amount of money to DD for basically no reason. Twitch want out of the contract, use any possible reason to cancel it.

It's also possible that Shroud, Ninja, and DD were preparing to found a streaming platform with Spotify now that Mixer is gone. DD might have wanted to do things a different way.

You do realize that Mixer wasn't the only Twitch competitor, right?

kirby007 said:
COKTOE said:

you are someone who believes the milliondollarman was real? him being who he is is typical kayfabe shit

I scanned the thread and mentioned the information within it makes breach of contract the most plausible guess. I barely watched him, as I also mentioned, so when I say "looks like", I'm referring to his appearance, not how he acts when he's playing pretend. In character or not, his appearance, specifically his innate characteristics, exudes qualities that I associate with a special kind of self-sabatoging dumbassery. Difficult to explain. It's primal. Instinctual. Like I said, if he ends up being some kind of sex monster, I will apologize and admit my guess was wrong.

Chinese food for breakfast

COKTOE said:
kirby007 said:

I scanned the thread and mentioned the information within it makes breach of contract the most plausible guess. I barely watched him, as I also mentioned, so when I say "looks like", I'm referring to his appearance, not how he acts when he's playing pretend. In character or not, his appearance, specifically his innate characteristics, exudes qualities that I associate with a special kind of self-sabatoging dumbassery. Difficult to explain. It's primal. Instinctual. Like I said, if he ends up being some kind of sex monster, I will apologize and admit my guess was wrong.

ok let me explain : everything he does is fake, his hair? its a wig, those glasses? aint real either guess what the suit? ye he aint wearing that normally

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.