By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - WOW DrDisrespect Banned permanently from Twitch

This could be a serious legal matter unrelated to anything twitch,when none can find or leak info on this for this amount of time it often indicates that what happened was really bad.

Around the Network

Considering nothing in this thread tells me any reliable information about what is going on in this situations people seem to be throwing accusations and blame left and right.

The explanation in the OP makes 0 sense. Also, I feel like it isn’t any of our business.

Apparently the man himself doesn't even know what's happening. Whole situation is very bizzarre.

Shaunodon said:

Apparently the man himself doesn't even know what's happening. Whole situation is very bizzarre.

I think he knows but is waiting for twitch on how much they might elaborate on something he might not want to be out in public.

Around the Network

Banned on everything?

1. Pedo shit
2. Said or did something unprogressive.
3. Fake views

Has to be along these longs.

Are we sure that guy actually isn't Dave Grohl in disguise?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby_da_Wolf said:
Are we sure that guy actually isn't Dave Grohl in disguise?

Yes, because Doc can actually sing

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I like his moustache

Now the rumour is that him and ninja are going to be exclusive to a new game streaming service run by spotify. That he was banned because he was trying to get other twitch streamers onboard. Make more sense than the wife cheating thing, but still might be BS.