By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - WOW DrDisrespect Banned permanently from Twitch

Ok, I've seen enough too. If I look up any more, I won't be able to hold a meal for the next week. Good lord.

Around the Network

Man... seeing all this shit going on with streamers and their sexual activities, I wonder what would happen if one day the rock n roll scene was investigated. All the greatest bands of all time would be cancelled.

EnricoPallazzo said:
Man... seeing all this shit going on with streamers and their sexual activities, I wonder what would happen if one day the rock n roll scene was investigated. All the greatest bands of all time would be cancelled.

Jimmy Page:

Shaunodon said:
EnricoPallazzo said:

Jimmy Page:

HAHAHAHA thats the FIRST one that came to my mind

Freaking hell. 2020 strikes again. My first post here I said I don't watch much Twitch anymore. Well back when I did watch quite a lot, mostly in my WoW days, I spent a fair bit of time tuning into Reckful's streams, though I wasn't an avid follower. He was just one of the big WoW streamers of the time. Well he's sadly passed away, at the age of 31.

Honestly, this year 2020...

Around the Network

EVO the biggest fighting game tournament is officially off this year as companies and sponsors have decided to drop out following the issues that have arisen, Capcom and NR have given official statements which already kills the tournament as the biggest attendees and viewer counts come from 4 games in Smash, SF, MK and Tekken. Smash was already out due to the online issue that plague it given that EVO was going to be an online affair this year and with 2 of the remaining big 4 officially out with the last likely to follow the is no way back for EVO until they sort out the whole issue.

Wyrdness said:
EVO the biggest fighting game tournament is officially off this year as companies and sponsors have decided to drop out following the issues that have arisen, Capcom and NR have given official statements which already kills the tournament as the biggest attendees and viewer counts come from 4 games in Smash, SF, MK and Tekken. Smash was already out due to the online issue that plague it given that EVO was going to be an online affair this year and with 2 of the remaining big 4 officially out with the last likely to follow the is no way back for EVO until they sort out the whole issue.

Just a throw-in I guess, but Nuckledu apparently had a car crash. Because what else hasn't happened at this point. Losing the words to even describe all this.

Shaunodon said:
Wyrdness said:

Just a throw-in I guess, but Nuckledu apparently had a car crash. Because what else hasn't happened at this point. Losing the words to even describe all this.

Not strictly gaming related (until some gamer get it too, that is), but 2020's fantasy is apparently endless. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53319765

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Well, whatever happened...

He's back. Currently got 35k viewers on...

YouTube?

ironmanDX said:
Well, whatever happened...

He's back. Currently got 35k viewers on...

YouTube?

he managed 350k untill the tweet it he would stream tomorrow ( 2 hours from now ), but hes been getting subs nonstop

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.