Forums - General Discussion - WOW DrDisrespect Banned permanently from Twitch

kirby007 said:
COKTOE said:

ok let me explain : everything he does is fake, his hair? its a wig, those glasses? aint real either guess what the suit? ye he aint wearing that normally

I said "innate characteristics". Which, if you'll allow me to explain, again, has nothing to do with the costume he undoubtedly sleeps in.

I will give you that the glasses aren't real. I watched a little bit more of him and they're obviously CGI.

Chinese food for breakfast

Around the Network

@sundin

Im talking about their aggressiveness in signing top talent from twitch. With mixer shut down, it was very likely shroud and ninja would go back to twitch. 

COKTOE said:
kirby007 said:

ok let me explain : everything he does is fake, his hair? its a wig, those glasses? aint real either guess what the suit? ye he aint wearing that normally

I said "innate characteristics". Which, if you'll allow me to explain, again, has nothing to do with the costume he undoubtedly sleeps in.

I will give you that the glasses aren't real. I watched a little bit more of him and they're obviously CGI.

and im saying you dont see innate characters on stream

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

COKTOE said:
kirby007 said:

The glasses are actual real glasses. It's just that they're not actually sunglasses, but mirrored blue blocker glasses (oakleys) that basically show natural light. 
So they look like normal sunglasses but to him it's like looking through glass.

theprof00 said:
COKTOE said:

The glasses are actual real glasses. It's just that they're not actually sunglasses, but mirrored blue blocker glasses (oakleys) that basically show natural light. 
So they look like normal sunglasses but to him it's like looking through glass.

Yep. That's how The Simpsons predicted Covid-19.

Chinese food for breakfast

Around the Network

I think it is likely he is being sued for breaking contract,that explains the silence.

Immersiveunreality said:
I think it is likely he is being sued for breaking contract,that explains the silence.

the most likely reasons are either hes moveing to a differnt platform, or encurageing others to do so.
or the fact that hes spouted alot of "its just a flu bro" "G5 is the cause" conspiracies on twitch (thus breaking contract).

Saw a clip of a twitch video of him spout on and on about G5 and showing utube videos of conspiracies about G5, and how it weakens the immune system.
And that the corona virus is just a normal flu. Hes also done some slightly racist like stuff before.

Twitch probably trying to get their money back (they payed him to stay at twitch), when Mixer was takeing other streaming celebs.

JRPGfan said:
Immersiveunreality said:

the most likely reasons are either hes moveing to a differnt platform, or encurageing others to do so.
or the fact that hes spouted alot of "its just a flu bro" "G5 is the cause" conspiracies on twitch (thus breaking contract).

Saw a clip of a twitch video of him spout on and on about G5 and showing utube videos of conspiracies about G5, and how it weakens the immune system.
And that the corona virus is just a normal flu. Hes also done some slightly racist like stuff before.

Twitch probably trying to get their money back (they payed him to stay at twitch), when Mixer was takeing other streaming celebs.

Has he been racist? I can't recall a time when he was. I used to watch him somewhat frequently back in the PUBG days.

He's entitled to his beliefs it's more the impact on his audience that's the issue. Not sure if that would breach his contract despite how dumb the argument regarding magical rocks are tbh.

If Twitch is renegotiating simply because Mixer is no longer around to offer him an alternative... That's shady AF.

5g.

JRPGfan said:
Immersiveunreality said:

I think he does everything in character but would still be very dumb to say that about the corona virus when some might believe it.

What slighty racist stuff?

If I had to guess...sexual harassment/me too related. Nothing serious more like touching her shoulder without consent...people have been canceled for less just saying.