By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony: The Last of Us Part II Sells More Than 4 Million Copies, Fastest Selling PS4 Exclusive

Tagged games:

I'm now over halfway in the game after major scene and this game is amazing. Story is good. Storytelling could have been better but it is still far better than the majority of games. Gameplay, animations. details is top notch. I dare to day this game has the best animations and attention to combat detail ever. Every enemy NPC has a name and interacts dynamically with others and you. Just that alone is great for immersion.

It's an easy 9+ / 10 game. Seeing how Savage Starlight is being referenced again I would like to see that in a real ND game.

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Around the Network
Imaginedvl said:
I still need to play the first one :) I have it on my console but never took the time to. I am planning to start it next week and then add 1 more sell to this "more than 4m copies" to play the sequel :)

You have to play it, TLoU is easily among the best games I ever played, regardless of genre.

More than 4 Millions in 3 days, very impressive, really. Congrats to ND and Sony; I'm now expecting The Last of Us Part III on PS5 oh yeah :D

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

CGI-Quality said:
TruckOSaurus said:
It goes to show how we forum dwellers live in a bubble. 

Yep. I was one of few that predicted not only North of 3.75m in 3 days, but that it would be bigger than Spidey. 

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9169377

I was right there with you. 4.2m was my number which should be close considering the PR says more than 4m (we know it's not 4.5m).

Signature goes here!

Naughty Dog breaking records! Well deserved!

Around the Network

This and we still have Ghosts of Tsushima coming out next month.
I know we all know it and all say it over and over and over and over.

But man, First Party PS4 support has been unreal this gen.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Mummelmann said:
Imaginedvl said:
I still need to play the first one :) I have it on my console but never took the time to. I am planning to start it next week and then add 1 more sell to this "more than 4m copies" to play the sequel :)

You have to play it, TLoU is easily among the best games I ever played, regardless of genre.

ya, That's why I bought it, Just never found the time :) 

Playing a bit more on my PC or Xbox. I spent the most of time on my Play Station playing Horizon. By far the best game of the generation imo (all platform).

ArchangelMadzz said:

Yep, First Party support has been stellar, and I hope this trend keep going and going with PS5 ;)    Sony games are unique.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Nate4Drake said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Yep, First Party support has been stellar, and I hope this trend keep going and going with PS5 ;)    Sony games are unique.

This trend has been going since 2009 IMO. so 11 years strong, don't see any sign of it stopping now.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

I haven't played the game, and I will judge it on its merits. So I might like, or dislike. But is a "in-your-face" to the intolerant haters.