By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA LOVES NINTENDO AGAIN ( apex + 6 or 7 other games )

Mnementh said:
Replicant said:

Last month you guys tripped over each other to tell us how shitty all EA games were

Which guys? Do you have posts? And so far I am also severely underimpressed by this announcement. They still sell the same FIFA again.

Any dedicated Nintendo user who didn't?

Around the Network
Replicant said:
Mnementh said:

Which guys? Do you have posts? And so far I am also severely underimpressed by this announcement. They still sell the same FIFA again.

Please read the forum rules

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Leynos said:
Mnementh said:

Which japanese dev do you mean?

From Software? They have only put a bad port of Dark Souls on the system but for some reason no Metal Wolf...tho not sure if them or Devolver tho Devolver supports Switch.

I wouldn't compare From Software with EA. They have much less titles to begin with. And yes, Devolver has pretty decent Switch support.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Replicant said:
Mnementh said:

So, this comment was just a general post to spread hatred against Nintendo fans. Thanks for the clarification.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

Mnementh said:
Replicant said:

So, this comment was just a general post to spread hatred against Nintendo fans. Thanks for the clarification.

I see now that my comment wasn't ok. Sorry about that.

What I meant was that I've seen so much hatred towards EA e.g. from users in this thread and it's a bit confusing why they're suddenly hyped to get EA games on Switch. But I'm gonna leave it at that. Sorry again.

Around the Network
Replicant said:
Mnementh said:

I see now that my comment wasn't ok. Sorry about that.

What I meant was that I've seen so much hatred towards EA e.g. from users in this thread and it's a bit confusing why they're suddenly hyped to get EA games on Switch.

I don't see much hype. Some are cautiously optimistic. Some like some games. Some are sarcastic. Mostly we don't expect much from EA and so far this list isn't changing this perception for me.

But believe it or not, people are different, even Nintendo-fans. Some might hate EA's guts, some other might be hyped for some game or another.

So basically everything that doesn't use Frostbite.

What does Legacy Edition mean?

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

ArchangelMadzz said:

Old game with updated roster.

Mnementh said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Old game with updated roster.

Do they still charge full price for it?

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'