By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA LOVES NINTENDO AGAIN ( apex + 6 or 7 other games )

Last EA game I ever bought was SSX Blur on the Wii. I don't miss their stuff at all and I despise some of their business tactics.



Gameplay > Graphics

Substance > Style

Art Direction > Realism

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
Leynos said:

From Software? They have only put a bad port of Dark Souls on the system but for some reason no Metal Wolf...tho not sure if them or Devolver tho Devolver supports Switch.

I wouldn't compare From Software with EA. They have much less titles to begin with. And yes, Devolver has pretty decent Switch support.

Not comparing them. Just the only major Japanese dev I know of that promised support and hasn't.



Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Probably in exchange of selling my soul to an Origin account, not happening.

But at least that is more games than Atlus.



Gyro aiming confirmed for Apex Legends on Switch: https://gonintendo.com/stories/363498-apex-legends-director-says-switch-port-is-looking-really-good-an

Replicant said:
Mnementh said:

Which guys? Do you have posts? And so far I am also severely underimpressed by this announcement. They still sell the same FIFA again.

Any dedicated Nintendo user who didn't?

Dedicated Nintendo user here; EA are still shit. While it's a positive to see a big publisher finally realizing that the Switch exists, my opinion of them as a company and of their games has not changed.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Everyone be begging for that Switch support, then when companies announce it they like "Nah, I don't like this company I've been actively complaining about for not releasing Switch games, I'm not going to buy their games now that they are coming out".



Around the Network
hinch said:
BlackBeauty said:
Didn’t their CEO or whatever step down a couple months back? We are seeing the changes.

Yeah back in 2013 iirc, also there is a lot of untapped potential for sales in games for the Nintendo Switch. Console sales are booming.

No lol. Is this a mandela effect?

i swear there were reports of Andrew Wilson leaving EA around the Anthem/Star Wars whatever mess EA were in. 

Am I imagining things??



AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Everyone be begging for that Switch support, then when companies announce it they like "Nah, I don't like this company I've been actively complaining about for not releasing Switch games, I'm not going to buy their games now that they are coming out".

I don't recall ever begging for EA games on Switch or seeing anyone else here do so.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

BlackBeauty said:
hinch said:

Yeah back in 2013 iirc, also there is a lot of untapped potential for sales in games for the Nintendo Switch. Console sales are booming.

No lol. Is this a mandela effect?

i swear there were reports of Andrew Wilson leaving EA around the Anthem/Star Wars whatever mess EA were in. 

Am I imagining things??

I'm quite sure Android Wilson hasn't gone anywhere.



- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

curl-6 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Everyone be begging for that Switch support, then when companies announce it they like "Nah, I don't like this company I've been actively complaining about for not releasing Switch games, I'm not going to buy their games now that they are coming out".

I don't recall ever begging for EA games on Switch or seeing anyone else here do so.

Begging, complaining, whatever you want to call it. But I sure do remember a lot of it in 2017/2018. Maybe people have realized that EA is just not worth the effort ...



AngryLittleAlchemist said:
curl-6 said:

I don't recall ever begging for EA games on Switch or seeing anyone else here do so.

Begging, complaining, whatever you want to call it. But I sure do remember a lot of it in 2017/2018. Maybe people have realized that EA is just not worth the effort ...

While Switch players have voiced a lot of frustration with the general attitude of third parties shortchanging the Switch in spite of its success, in my experience it's mostly other publishers whose games were requested. Personally I've spoken often of wanting better support from Capcom and Activision, but never EA.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.