By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA LOVES NINTENDO AGAIN ( apex + 6 or 7 other games )

Awful show

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Typical EA show. Lots of talk and promises, but barely any gameplay.

But if the games are port you don't need the gameplay since you already have the game available to see how it plays out.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
KLXVER said:
Typical EA show. Lots of talk and promises, but barely any gameplay.

But if the games are port you don't need the gameplay since you already have the game available to see how it plays out.

I would still like to see how the game plays and runs.

Well...

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
KLXVER said:
Too bad the games they make these days are just not for me. Hope we get Mass Effect Trilogy or maybe Dead Space Remastered.

They'll probably show the Mass Effect Trilogy remaster at Microsoft's conference.

Around the Network

I hope that Tim Burton game comes to Switch! It looks like it has soul!

So what are the other games?

Also Legacy Edition of FIFA just means they do minimal work and just update kits. Something you or I could do in a day, EA will do and make a whole new $60 product lol

Eh, no Sims, Spore or SSX, no care from me.

Seriously another legacy edition, fuck off EA reselling the already low effort switch version of fifa 19 for a 3rd time now. This is just ridiculous.

Jow Ironic that EA is doing a better effort than some other Japanese devs.

Pocky Lover Boy!