Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My GameCube Collection is now worth $1325.

I've got the component cable that is over 200 dollars by itself. I can't even notice the difference with progressive scan going from 480i to 480p. I should just sell it but part of me just won't.

Got it attached to GBA player also and still have the disc.  The disc is most important aspect.

Around the Network

Wow. I'll have to plug in my collection and see what it's worth!

Cerebralbore101 said:
drbunnig said:
Are Eternal Darkness and Super Mario Sunshine really worth over $70 each?

For now, yes. Both games seem to have shot up in price in the last couple months. They used to be around $40-$50. Perhaps they'll fall back down. Perhaps they'll stay insanely expensive.

On each game's page, on pricecharting.com, there's a chart that goes over the historical prices of the game. CIB = Complete In Box. So just click on that at the top of the price chart.

https://www.pricecharting.com/game/gamecube/super-mario-sunshine

Fair enough. I put my collection in as I was curious. I still think some prices look a little steep and don't reflect what I've seen when out and about, but it would be nice if I actually was sitting on somewhere between £500 and £600 worth of stuff.

I just have Pokémon Colosseum, Pokémon XD, Baten Kaitos and Star Was Rogue Squadron II. I guess that's less than 100 bucks xD

I sold my Gamecube collection about 5-6 years ago. I starting looking up prices and I wanted the money more than I wanted the games. The only game I really liked on the Gamecube was Fire Emblem, but it's worth so much that I sold it anyway. (I think I got about $90 back in the day.) All of the other games gave good money and I had no emotional attachment to (except maybe Mario Kart...maybe).

Around the Network

I have alot of those games. I dont keep game cases tho so im sure my library is worth like half as much.

And people say Gamecube doesn't have games!

I sold my GameCube collection for around $550 3 years ago. I don’t miss it but I miss the good old days when it was fresh out the gate.

I own hundreds of games and many systems. I have no idea how much it's worth but probably well over 10 grand is my guess but I never looked into it.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:
I own hundreds of games and many systems. I have no idea how much it's worth but probably well over 10 grand is my guess but I never looked into it.

Same. Slowly going through and pricing my collection day to day.

The sentence below is false. 
The sentence above is true.