4 30 20.55%

3 25 17.12%

2 19 13.01%

1 24 16.44%

Not sure yet 2 1.37%

Total:146
John2290 said:
KLXVER said:

Of course the digital version looks better. Thats a very deliberate choice by Sony. They REALLY want you to buy that one.

I'll be getting it disckless regardless but I really hope they eat the cost and take a significant chunck off the price. 

Whether I get a discless version depends on the price as well as how they handle backwards compatibility.  Can I get a digital version of my disc-based PS4 games somehow?  Great, I'm 100% on board with discless.  No?  Then I'm not so sure.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
Mummelmann said:
 And the color is off as well, I'd much rather have a pure black version, this is all contrast and will also clash with everything I own near and around my TV set.

Yeah the 2 differnt colours of such contrast (white and black), isnt my favorite either.
I saw fan pictures of controllers where they changes up the colours of it, and it came out much better than the black + white design.

Im hopeing Sony does a PS5 version, that is in differnt colours.

A simple, sleek black edition would do it for me, it'll make it look a bit leaner as well. Regardless of its looks though, I know I'll be buying one sooner or later.

DonFerrari said:
Mandalore76 said:

I didn't seen anywhere in the OP saying a scale of 1-10.  I assumed the scale for OP's purposes is 1 to 5, with 5 out of 5 meaning you enthusiastically like it.

To OP - I have to go with 1 out of 5.  I personally just don't like the color scheme or the curved out plastic on either side.  I feel like if Nintendo had gone with such a design scheme, a lot of the people saying they absolutely love the design would find themselves saying that the white plastic gives it a cheap kids toy look that is out of place with the modern equipment around their TV.

Hey I was just joking =p

My bad!  It's hard to decipher joking/sarcasm in written text, and I took you too literally.

nvm

Hynad said:

”Surprisingly”, most PS fans like the look of the PS5 or are okay with it, while most Nintendo and X-Box fans crap on it.

People are allowed to have opinions that differ than yours without being accused of bias.  Enough of this already.

Around the Network

mmmmmm I'll go with a 3/5, it's not the most beautiful console ever but it's not that ugly.

Leynos said:
1. Tacky. Hideous. Worse than those ugly gamer PCs with all the angles and stupid lights.

I wouldn't say worse, nothing is more ridiculously ugly than those gaming PC cases, but overall I agree.

4/5 I'd give it a 5/5 if it was a more metallic colour. But I love the design itself.

PS4(PS5 Soon)and PC gaming

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

I'm only giving it a sideways (Flat) score since that's the only way I'll be having it...
4/5
I'd give it a 5/5 since I personally love the design, but daaaaamn it's so big! Then again I guess that's a good thing, should be quieter with less chance of it overheating, right? :o

Bristow9091 said:

I'm only giving it a sideways (Flat) score since that's the only way I'll be having it...
4/5
I'd give it a 5/5 since I personally love the design, but daaaaamn it's so big! Then again I guess that's a good thing, should be quieter with less chance of it overheating, right? :o

Seems to be designed to have the best flow of heat while the console stands up looking at how it is curved,not that it will matter that much and i'm always putting them flat myself.