1 24 16.44%

Not sure yet 2 1.37%

Total:146

I'd say a 4/5

I like the design but don't love it.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
John2290 said:
I prefer the digital version though by a long shot, the disk version is okay but I prefer the symmetry of the digital version by a mile. I might even put that thing on it's side.

Of course the digital version looks better. Thats a very deliberate choice by Sony. They REALLY want you to buy that one.

I'll be getting it disckless regardless but I really hope they eat the cost and take a significant chunck off the price. 

China Numba wan!!

John2290 said:
KLXVER said:

Of course the digital version looks better. Thats a very deliberate choice by Sony. They REALLY want you to buy that one.

I'll be getting it disckless regardless but I really hope they eat the cost and take a significant chunck off the price. 

I think they will. MS tried a discless version without cutting the cost and it was a big mistake.

John2290 said:
KLXVER said:

Whether I get a discless version depends on the price as well as how they handle backwards compatibility.  Can I get a digital version of my disc-based PS4 games somehow?  Great, I'm 100% on board with discless.  No?  Then I'm not so sure.

JRPGfan said:
Mummelmann said:
 And the color is off as well, I'd much rather have a pure black version, this is all contrast and will also clash with everything I own near and around my TV set.

Yeah the 2 differnt colours of such contrast (white and black), isnt my favorite either.
I saw fan pictures of controllers where they changes up the colours of it, and it came out much better than the black + white design.

Im hopeing Sony does a PS5 version, that is in differnt colours.

A simple, sleek black edition would do it for me, it'll make it look a bit leaner as well. Regardless of its looks though, I know I'll be buying one sooner or later.

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
Mandalore76 said:

I didn't seen anywhere in the OP saying a scale of 1-10.  I assumed the scale for OP's purposes is 1 to 5, with 5 out of 5 meaning you enthusiastically like it.

To OP - I have to go with 1 out of 5.  I personally just don't like the color scheme or the curved out plastic on either side.  I feel like if Nintendo had gone with such a design scheme, a lot of the people saying they absolutely love the design would find themselves saying that the white plastic gives it a cheap kids toy look that is out of place with the modern equipment around their TV.

Hey I was just joking =p

My bad!  It's hard to decipher joking/sarcasm in written text, and I took you too literally.

nvm

Hynad said:

”Surprisingly”, most PS fans like the look of the PS5 or are okay with it, while most Nintendo and X-Box fans crap on it.

People are allowed to have opinions that differ than yours without being accused of bias.  Enough of this already.

mmmmmm I'll go with a 3/5, it's not the most beautiful console ever but it's not that ugly.

Leynos said:
1. Tacky. Hideous. Worse than those ugly gamer PCs with all the angles and stupid lights.

I wouldn't say worse, nothing is more ridiculously ugly than those gaming PC cases, but overall I agree.