4 30 20.55%

3 25 17.12%

2 19 13.01%

1 24 16.44%

Not sure yet 2 1.37%

Total:146
Mandalore76 said:
DonFerrari said:
So the max rating for PS5 is 5/10? That is harsh.

I didn't seen anywhere in the OP saying a scale of 1-10.  I assumed the scale for OP's purposes is 1 to 5, with 5 out of 5 meaning you enthusiastically like it.

To OP - I have to go with 1 out of 5.  I personally just don't like the color scheme or the curved out plastic on either side.  I feel like if Nintendo had gone with such a design scheme, a lot of the people saying they absolutely love the design would find themselves saying that the white plastic gives it a cheap kids toy look that is out of place with the modern equipment around their TV.

Hey I was just joking =p

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Around the Network

2/5

John2290 said:
I prefer the digital version though by a long shot, the disk version is okay but I prefer the symmetry of the digital version by a mile. I might even put that thing on it's side.

Of course the digital version looks better. Thats a very deliberate choice by Sony. They REALLY want you to buy that one.

Looks nice and huge. Most people in the internet seem to like it a lot too. I just hope it can stand on the vertical without that support.

1/5. I hate it, it's huge and gaudy, and the two-tone is just too big of a contrast (all black might bring it up to 2/5 for me). I'm not even sure that it can fit on my shelf in horizontal mode, and I hate using consoles in vertical mode. On top of that the looks are like that of a needlessly flashy gaming PC case, I would be a bit embarrassed to have it in my living room with non-gamer company over. I think I'm going to wait on PS5 Slim or Pro before I buy a PS5, I'm not in much of a rush, was only interested in a few of the exclusives they've announced so far, most of the ones that did interest me are timed so I can play them on Xbox eventually, and one of the exclusives I am interested in is on PS4 as well apparently, Kena, so I can play it on PS4. I can wait until 2023 or maybe even 2024 to buy PS5, hopefully by then there will be a few exclusives other than Horizon 2 that interest me, like a proper Spider-Man 2 (rather than an expansion), God of War 5, and maybe even a new Uncharted (if the rumor about Sony giving the IP to San Mateo studio turns out to be true (since Naughty Dog is no longer interested in Uncharted).

Around the Network

5 standing and 3 laying flat. Love the look of it standing up and just looks okay when on its side.

Just glad they went for something different rather from all the other standard black boxy utilitarian designs. It looks totally unique and fresh, and not a plain-jane boring box - like consoles of this gen PS4/Pro/Xbox One/X.

At first it was a 3/5. But after seeing it more from ads and articles it is a 2/5. Same with the controller. It looks way too much for what it is trying to achieve.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

KLXVER said:
John2290 said:
I prefer the digital version though by a long shot, the disk version is okay but I prefer the symmetry of the digital version by a mile. I might even put that thing on it's side.

Of course the digital version looks better. Thats a very deliberate choice by Sony. They REALLY want you to buy that one.

If it has a $100 price difference I can see it selling more than the Disc version. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
KLXVER said:

If it has a $100 price difference I can see it selling more than the Disc version. 

Im thinking even cheaper. The profit they make from selling a digital version of a game compared to a physical one is insane. Im thinking the regular version will be overpriced just so they can make the digital version look even better. 

”Surprisingly”, most PS fans like the look of the PS5 or are okay with it, while most Nintendo and X-Box fans crap on it.