5 46 31.51%

4 30 20.55%

3 25 17.12%

2 19 13.01%

1 24 16.44%

Not sure yet 2 1.37%

Total:146
John2290 said:
I prefer the digital version though by a long shot, the disk version is okay but I prefer the symmetry of the digital version by a mile. I might even put that thing on it's side.

Of course the digital version looks better. Thats a very deliberate choice by Sony. They REALLY want you to buy that one.

Around the Network

Looks nice and huge. Most people in the internet seem to like it a lot too. I just hope it can stand on the vertical without that support.

5 standing and 3 laying flat. Love the look of it standing up and just looks okay when on its side.

Just glad they went for something different rather from all the other standard black boxy utilitarian designs. It looks totally unique and fresh, and not a plain-jane boring box - like consoles of this gen PS4/Pro/Xbox One/X.

At first it was a 3/5. But after seeing it more from ads and articles it is a 2/5. Same with the controller. It looks way too much for what it is trying to achieve.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

KLXVER said:
John2290 said:
I prefer the digital version though by a long shot, the disk version is okay but I prefer the symmetry of the digital version by a mile. I might even put that thing on it's side.

Of course the digital version looks better. Thats a very deliberate choice by Sony. They REALLY want you to buy that one.

If it has a $100 price difference I can see it selling more than the Disc version. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Jranation said:
KLXVER said:

If it has a $100 price difference I can see it selling more than the Disc version. 

Im thinking even cheaper. The profit they make from selling a digital version of a game compared to a physical one is insane. Im thinking the regular version will be overpriced just so they can make the digital version look even better. 

”Surprisingly”, most PS fans like the look of the PS5 or are okay with it, while most Nintendo and X-Box fans crap on it.

I'd say a 4/5

I like the design but don't love it.

John2290 said:
KLXVER said:

I'll be getting it disckless regardless but I really hope they eat the cost and take a significant chunck off the price. 

I think they will. MS tried a discless version without cutting the cost and it was a big mistake.

John2290 said:
KLXVER said:

I'll be getting it disckless regardless but I really hope they eat the cost and take a significant chunck off the price. 

Whether I get a discless version depends on the price as well as how they handle backwards compatibility.  Can I get a digital version of my disc-based PS4 games somehow?  Great, I'm 100% on board with discless.  No?  Then I'm not so sure.