Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon Zero Dawn 2, new Spiderman and Kena: Bridge of Spirits for PlayStation 5

KazumaKiryu said:

Here are three complete new Trailer for you :)

Horizon Forbidden West for PS5 - Announcement Trailer

Kena: Bridge of Spirits for PS5:

New Spider-Man Game for PS5:

Thanks, my usual stream quality took a hit it wasn't great it had artifacting and blurriness ,I expect it was down to sheer volume even though it started at 6am here in Tasmania.

Around the Network

Gonna need some 4k lube for this one

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Ratchet and clank are pushing that ssd harder than any other game it seems. Although not much was shown from the games. Hopefully we get a state of play for very major Sony game and we see a better look at them.

But horizon, I went with high expectations and still got amazed. That under water scene alone blew everything away.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

mjk45 said:
KazumaKiryu said:

Here are three complete new Trailer for you :)

Horizon Forbidden West for PS5 - Announcement Trailer

Kena: Bridge of Spirits for PS5:

New Spider-Man Game for PS5:

Thanks, my usual stream quality took a hit it wasn't great it had artifacting and blurriness ,I expect it was down to sheer volume even though it started at 6am here in Tasmania.

Nice to hear and no problem :)

Greetings

Game of the Year 2020: Ghost of Tsushima, Persona 5 Royal or The Last of Us 2 ?!

Spider-Man was my main highlight. Depending on my financial situation and the actual price of the system, I may get it at launch along with that game. If they're pumping the game out just two years after the first one, I'm guessing they began development immediately after they finished the first game or maybe even earlier. Obviously, they're using the same engine and assets. Most likely that they developed it for PS4 but then decided to move it to PS5 to have it as a launch title.

Horizon 2 - Eh. I have the first game but I never finished it. Then again, that's not because of the game itself. I had a lot going on at the time with finishing college and trying to land my first full time job afterwards, then going through a bad stretch of luck last year. That, and there were other games I wanted to play first. So, maybe now that I've gotten back on my feet a bit and have regained some semblance of control, I'll jump back into it.

Kena - This is one that I was the most intrigued by. I LOVE the art style and the gameplay looks like an action-adventure with some platforming thrown in the mix, almost like a mix between Mario and Zelda. I'm certainly going to be keeping tabs on this.

Pancho A. Ovies

PlayStation 4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch: 2019 vs. 2020
(https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/241660/ps4xbons-2019-vs-2020/1/)

Around the Network

I'm surprised this thread isn't just based on this:
https://blog.playstation.com/2020/06/11/playstation-studios-first-look-at-9-new-ps5-games/

I gotta say, Astro as a pack in is great and it seems like an actual game instead of a mini game collection (which is what I assumed Sony would do).
But this lineup from Sony is fantastic. Cool stuff

For Spider-Man 2, I simply request (hope) that this be in the game.

Pancho A. Ovies

PlayStation 4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch: 2019 vs. 2020
(https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/241660/ps4xbons-2019-vs-2020/1/)

HFW hit the mark as expected, though I think the Forbidden West is a lousy lazy name.

Horizon Zero Dawn
Horizon Zero Dawn : The Frozen Wilds

to

Horizon Forbidden West ?

Hmmm, how about,

Horizon : The Forbidden West
or
Horizon : Forbidden Wild West
or
Horizon : The Forbidden Wild West
or
Horizon : Forbidden Western Wilds
or
Horizon : The Forbidden Western Wilds

I dunno. Don't like the name as is, but liked everything else I saw about it.

The titles looked fantastic. But from the look of the Spider Man it seems like a Left Behind, Lost Legacy type of title. Used the assets of the original game and made a beefy DLC as a standalone game and used the improvements for PS5 on it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

spiderman miles is not spiderman 2, its a spin off standalone expansion, it will be available both on PS4 and PS5.. and will probably be the starting point of spiderman 2 story