Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon Zero Dawn 2, new Spiderman and Kena: Bridge of Spirits for PlayStation 5

Kena is also launch title, not sure why they didn't stress this during the show

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Spider-Man 2 is a big meh from me. Peter is Spider-Man to me, as someone who only ever watched the original Spider-Man trilogy and the 90's Fox kids cartoon. Didn't even know there was a 2nd Spider-Man until I played the first game, and he seemed kind of meh in that game.

You haven't seen Spiderverse?
Because if this game is going to be Spiderverse the game, I'm very interested. Because it had a lot of interesting characters.
There are some Spiderverse color schemes in the trailer. Not sure if that's a hint.

So apparently Spiderman is a remaster from the original PS4 title + an expansion with Miles Morales.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/spider-man-miles-morales-is-a-remaster-and-expansion-sony-clarifies/

It's a bit disappointing that the big exclusive gun at launch is not even a full new game. I really thought Sony would make a change from the previous generations and have at least one big first party title at launch. Guess some things never change...

EricHiggin said:

HFW hit the mark as expected, though I think the Forbidden West is a lousy lazy name.

Horizon Zero Dawn
Horizon Zero Dawn : The Frozen Wilds

to

Horizon Forbidden West ?

Hmmm, how about,

Horizon : The Forbidden West
or
Horizon : Forbidden Wild West
or
Horizon : The Forbidden Wild West
or
Horizon : Forbidden Western Wilds
or
Horizon : The Forbidden Western Wilds

I dunno. Don't like the name as is, but liked everything else I saw about it.

Oh, you'll get used to it.

Horizon Zero Dawn is pretty lame when you think about it, TBH. What is that even supposed to mean?

KazumaKiryu said:

Here is the 4K PS5-Trailer:

Horizon blew me away a few months ago. It will happen the same with this game.

Around the Network
Hiku said:
shikamaru317 said:

Spider-Man 2 is a big meh from me. Peter is Spider-Man to me, as someone who only ever watched the original Spider-Man trilogy and the 90's Fox kids cartoon. Didn't even know there was a 2nd Spider-Man until I played the first game, and he seemed kind of meh in that game.

You haven't seen Spiderverse?
Because if this game is going to be Spiderverse the game, I'm very interested. Because it had a lot of interesting characters.
There are some Spiderverse color schemes in the trailer. Not sure if that's a hint.

Not yet. I'm familiar with the fact that both Miles Spider-Man and Spider-Gwen are in though. I would actually be down to have Spider-Gwen playable in future games, she seems intertesting. 

Vodacixi said:
So apparently Spiderman is a remaster from the original PS4 title + an expansion with Miles Morales.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/spider-man-miles-morales-is-a-remaster-and-expansion-sony-clarifies/

It's a bit disappointing that the big exclusive gun at launch is not even a full new game. I really thought Sony would make a change from the previous generations and have at least one big first party title at launch. Guess some things never change...

Low key called it 🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9164180

It  gave off that vibe in a few different ways. It's not a bad thing at all though. Plus how the hell could an full sequel be made in that amount of time alongside Ratchet & Clank, which definitely looks like a true sequel?

🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

Chinese food for breakfast

JWeinCom said:
Feeling meh on Spider-man. I just like Peter better as a character than Miles. Of course, that's how I felt when I first heard about into the Spider-verse, and that turned out to be the best Spider-man movie....

lol this is why I wont watch that movie I don't want to see another Spiderman. The game doesn't matter to me as much because most of my enjoyment from the game was the actual game. Don't get me wrong the story was passable and I was interested but it was the gameplay that kept me coming back. First game I've ever platinumed.

method114 said:
JWeinCom said:
Feeling meh on Spider-man. I just like Peter better as a character than Miles. Of course, that's how I felt when I first heard about into the Spider-verse, and that turned out to be the best Spider-man movie....

lol this is why I wont watch that movie I don't want to see another Spiderman. The game doesn't matter to me as much because most of my enjoyment from the game was the actual game. Don't get me wrong the story was passable and I was interested but it was the gameplay that kept me coming back. First game I've ever platinumed.

That's... kind of weird IMO.  I like OG Spider-man better, but that doesn't mean I'm going to intentionally avoid any other version.  Into the Spider-verse is an absolutely fantastic movie, and you're only depriving yourself.

Vodacixi said:

Yep it's a bit sad but not surprising. I mean seriously the exact same year we are getting the PS5 we are also getting two big exclusives from Sony. It always seems like MS ignores their fans towards the end of a generation while Sony makes its fans wait at the start of a generation. Part of the reason I left the MS ecosystem was cause of how horrible MS was towards the end of 360. There were a lot of other reasons as well but that was a big one.