By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon Zero Dawn 2, new Spiderman and Kena: Bridge of Spirits for PlayStation 5

twintail said:
Heavenly_King said:
Silent hill and bloodborne will be revealed at TGS time frame

I'm thinking Gamescom, so in August when the next Sony event is meant to take place.

I dunno, but TGS has never really been about Studio Japan announcing games ; it's been more for 3rd party publishers. 

But yeah, I ca agree it will be there. I'm not sure about Bloodborne, but Silent Hill and maybe another Studio Japan game, like Ape Escape hopefully. 

Think so too :)

Ands TGS-Time is the best PlayStation Time for me personally. Cant wait of the other new PS5-Games, JRPGs and Anime Fighting Games =)

Around the Network
bartkuz said:
Why are people keep calling it zero dawn 2. There is none of that in the title.

The same reason why Assassins Creed BlackFlag is ac4. Publishers dont like numbering their games; thinks that it will limit the audience. 

Drakrami said:
bartkuz said:

The same reason why Assassins Creed BlackFlag is ac4. Publishers dont like numbering their games; thinks that it will limit the audience. 

Guess you made some confussion

If you look close there is a II betwen Horizon (Big) and Forbidden West (small and subtitle)

So if we were to keep same format it would be called "Horizon II: Forbidden West"

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Drakrami said:
bartkuz said:

huh that's funny cause it's 100% true. I haven't bought any of the newer Yakuza games still working my way through the olders ones. I didn't by the new Metro. Still have to play #2. Same thing with the Y's series even though I heard that can be similar to FF in a way. Did the same with trails of cold steel series although I have caught up now.

in august, maybe a new PlayStation 5-Event with new Games and Exclusives (1st- & 3rd-Party-Games and Multigames). Japanese and west developers together :D

I think Horizon Forbidden West will be the next graphic reference after the recent The Last of Us 2 and Ghost of Tsushima (Release in July).