Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you like the PS5 console design?

Do you like the PS5 console design?

Yes 132 55.23%

No 80 33.47%

On the fence 27 11.30%

Total:239

I will say that at least it's different

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Around the Network

I want a black one. A black one I think will go really well with my set up. It's weird how the Ps4 took inspiration from the PS2 and the Ps5 has taken inspiration from the Ps3.

Whoever said life to be like a box of chocolates clearly didn't know what he was talking about. 

Life is more like a game of bumper cars. At every turn there is a possibility you will get screwed.

I haven't decided yet. I think I'll need to see it in person to decide. But it's bold, I give them that.

And it can be put on its side, which didn't seem likely given the design.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

At least it explains the color design of the controller now.

The design is nice when stand up but just plain weird when put face down. I can't describe my feelings well with this one,lol

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Yes! I think this is my favourite console design in a long time. It looks alien and completely different from conventional console design. It might be off putting to many, but I really like it.

Around the Network

The digital version looks pretty good to me, but I'm all about physical games, so...

The controller makes a bit more sense next to the console, but still really not a fan of it.

Both these of these consoles are ugly as shit. And PS5 is huge. 

Really don't want either one of these in my living room, think I might wait for a redesign. 

No, not in the slightest. It just looks really tacky and over-complicated. In an effort to look futuristic, it instead looks really dated. I'm a fan of minimalism so compared to the competition, I'd rather the Series X going by looks.

Soundwave said:

Both these of these consoles are ugly as shit. And PS5 is huge. 

Really don't want either one of these in my living room, think I might wait for a redesign. 

Is it really possible to be that big? Yikes if true.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Yes but I can understand why people don't.

Hmm, pie.