By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you like the PS5 console design?

Do you like the PS5 console design?

Yes 132 55.23%

No 80 33.47%

On the fence 27 11.30%

Total:239

I will say that at least it's different

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Around the Network

I want a black one. A black one I think will go really well with my set up. It's weird how the Ps4 took inspiration from the PS2 and the Ps5 has taken inspiration from the Ps3.

I haven't decided yet. I think I'll need to see it in person to decide. But it's bold, I give them that.

And it can be put on its side, which didn't seem likely given the design.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

At least it explains the color design of the controller now.

The design is nice when stand up but just plain weird when put face down. I can't describe my feelings well with this one,lol

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Yes! I think this is my favourite console design in a long time. It looks alien and completely different from conventional console design. It might be off putting to many, but I really like it.

Around the Network

The digital version looks pretty good to me, but I'm all about physical games, so...

The controller makes a bit more sense next to the console, but still really not a fan of it.

Major Switch Titles Launch Aligned

2021 predictions:

• Switch - 27m
  • PS5 - 15.5m
  • Xbox Series - 10m

Both these of these consoles are ugly as shit. And PS5 is huge. 

Really don't want either one of these in my living room, think I might wait for a redesign. 

No, not in the slightest. It just looks really tacky and over-complicated. In an effort to look futuristic, it instead looks really dated. I'm a fan of minimalism so compared to the competition, I'd rather the Series X going by looks.

Soundwave said:

Both these of these consoles are ugly as shit. And PS5 is huge. 

Really don't want either one of these in my living room, think I might wait for a redesign. 

Is it really possible to be that big? Yikes if true.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Yes but I can understand why people don't.

Hmm, pie.