By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you like the PS5 console design?

Do you like the PS5 console design?

Yes 132 55.23%

No 80 33.47%

On the fence 27 11.30%

Total:239

I got it early!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

I do, but since I liked even the dev version I may not be trustworthy on PS5 design

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I personally like it.

I like it. Looks classy, high tech, and unique.

Best looking PS console since the OG PS3.

(EDIT: Post #32,000)

Last edited by curl-6 - on 11 June 2020

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Yep, I love futuristic designs. But then, I like the Series X as well and each could have looked like a garbage can and I still would have bought 'em.

Around the Network

It looks like it was overdone. Like the white parts coming out looks weird. And I dont think it will fit in most living rooms.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I like the memes it has already spawned. Hate white consoles and the design looks terrible even outside of color.

That blue V design that looked like a Halo dropship would have been much better imho.

archbrix said:

Damn it! Someone beat me to the horse XD

Am I seeing it right that the PS5 is on a stand when it is in horizontal position?

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments